Performance Boats Forum banner

Procharger twin intercooler for BBC

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  WINspeed 
#1 ·
I wanted to know if anyone has run the procharger twin set up on their Boats for a supercharger or Turbo application.

I have twin 76mm's on my 540BBC and am running a sheet metal intercooler mounted to the side of my engine that is not very efficient. I saw on Prochargers website that they offer this for a street car application so I called them and they said they have sold a few for people using them on boating applications.

Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks

Aaron

#10 ·
You need an air to water bad man!!! I ran a precision turbo PT2000 on my last kit on my jet boat with a pair of S475'S (75mm wheels) with 16 psi on 92 pump gas!!

Another awesome place is Robert at CHISELED PERFORMANCE!! His website is http://www.chiseledperformance.net/ he is usually 3 weeks out but well worth the wait and can build you any size and configuration you want/need!!

As much as you have in your set up spend the money and buy a quality air to water from Robert or Precision!! It will make a night and day difference in your set up!!

Travis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.