Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out superstock circle boat

$2800 cash needs work as you can see good se boat all there less motor pinks in hand for hull and trailer...as is

just got out of glass shop big stuff repaired wasnt cheap........

​ok $2500 cash.........

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HERE IT IS 10 YRS AGO..................

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HERES WHERE I SANDED THRU.........

OK YOUR TALKING A $2800 BOAT WHICH I HAD AT THE GLASS SHOP AND HAD WORK DONE..ITS ALL THERE MAKE A GREAT SE BOAT......OR JUST A RIVER PLAY TOY...........GREAT RESTO PROJECT....4 NEWER TIRES READY TO ROLL BACK EAST .......

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
​no lower offers please...i can part it out and make $3500

BUT IM NOT WELL SO I DONT FEEL LIKE WORKING ON OR STRIPPING IT OUT.......

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
​just posted on craigslist will part out next weekend or $2500 cash before i go into hospital on 8/1

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
per 2 pm,s with same question..yes it comes with 10* casale w/18% rh lightened gears w/algon prop release and the 2 blade rh prop is still on it

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
What type of repairs did you have done and who did them? From your test area we can see the original paint is under the primer. Is it salvageable or will it need a complete repaint?

Also any detailed pics of the repairs and high stress areas like plates, under water gear, stringers and attaching points for rails and plates?

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What type of repairs did you have done and who did them? From your test area we can see the original paint is under the primer. Is it salvageable or will it need a complete repaint?

Also any detailed pics of the repairs and high stress areas like plates, under water gear, stringers and attaching points for rails and plates?
hey glenn just had the glass fixed on the top of transom and the nose will get some better pics tomorrow its in storage will go by there in the morn.

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok gonna strip it out saturday and off the bare hull and trailer for $500 or dump a good hull at the dump......either or dont matter to me......

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
SOLD THE BARE HULL

SOLD THE TRAILER

LOTSA GOOD PARTS WILL POST THEM UP IN THE PARTS SECTION SOON GOTTA STRIP IT OUT...........
:duh:

​STRIPPING TODAY..................TRAILER SOLD BARE HULL SOLD V DRIVE SOLD

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tank just sold and i havent even posted the parts up yet in the parts section.:duh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts