Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 1977 Hondo 21' mini cruiser v-drive Project
Price: $6500

Hull is a 1977 Hondo mini cruiser rigged as a v-drive with classic Hondo stuff, throttle pedal, shaft log. Engine was a mild, blown big chevy, with the 22 it ran a solid and stable 75 mph. Was planning to take it back to the twin turbo, dry sump, re-rig and shot for 100mph.
original gel is white with brown flake stripes, hand pinstriping and lettering in good shape. The bow is starting to show some cracking. Full length Sunbrella cover with tie downs. Full stringer, that are in good shape, floors are good, no wood inlay just really thick layup. Stainless tank on each side, I think they are 35 gallons each with selectable setup in dash. Full instrument of gauges with classic autometer faces. Teleflex dual rack cable helm, with tilt and Bergeron 6 inch steering wheel extension. up and down pedal with lock handle for the cavitation plate. Interior is complete and in good shape, just dusty. two front seats, back bench with storage, floors go all the way from bow to transom. Transom wood is in good shape. Billet aluminum swim deck on the back, with spring step ladder. Engine and trans mounts go about to the back of the front seats, they are not full cap, just aluminum angle with cone washers. Perko sea strainer with new gaskets and clear housing, Neovane 105 pump and cast timing cover. Mark IV Olsen oil cooler bolt on. Custom Moroso dry sump oil pan (4 stage) with turbo return line welded in Mark IV. Polished remote oil/water cooler for transmission. Full Stage 3 Banks Twin Turbo set up, intercooler modified by Bergeron Marine, two sets of exhaust logs (one in a hard anodized Harden Marine) Blow off valve risers, Rebuilt RayJay turbos with zero hours stored in bags, inside (exhaust housing has not been drilled as a bypass) World single plan intake with brass coolant jackets drilled and tapped for cross over/return dumps and port matching. Merlin iron heads, rebuilt with zero hours setup for hydraulic roller. Drop through strut from Bergeron Marine, and the original brass 10*. Two C500 Casale drives, 29% and 22%. Two, three blade steel Menkins props, original prop shaft. Steel rudder, and the original brass rudder. Turbo 400 with drive spline, deep aluminum pan, manual valve body. Trailer is tandem axle, with chrome fenders and hub caps, bearing buddy hubs with 5 x 5.5 lugs. Hydraulic surge brakes, one axle disk brake. AZ title in my name, notarized and ready for transfer. This will come with a bunch of fittings, parts, and pieces. I am probably forgetting something.
I will be moving in the next 24 months and am trying to be realistic about projects I can complete in that time.
PM me for my number to call or text or I will try to answer questions on the website

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hull is a 1977 Hondo mini cruiser rigged as a v-drive with classic Hondo stuff, throttle pedal, shaft log. Engine was a mild, blown big chevy, with the 22 it ran a solid and stable 75 mph. Was planning to take it back to the twin turbo, dry sump, re-rig and shot for 100mph.
original gel is white with brown flake stripes, hand pinstriping and lettering in good shape. The bow is starting to show some cracking. Full length Sunbrella cover with tie downs. Full stringer, that are in good shape, floors are good, no wood inlay just really thick layup. Stainless tank on each side, I think they are 35 gallons each with selectable setup in dash. Full instrument of gauges with classic autometer faces. Teleflex dual rack cable helm, with tilt and Bergeron 6 inch steering wheel extension. up and down pedal with lock handle for the cavitation plate. Interior is complete and in good shape, just dusty. two front seats, back bench with storage, floors go all the way from bow to transom. Transom wood is in good shape. Billet aluminum swim deck on the back, with spring step ladder. Engine and trans mounts go about to the back of the front seats, they are not full cap, just aluminum angle with cone washers. Perko sea strainer with new gaskets and clear housing, Neovane 105 pump and cast timing cover. Mark IV Olsen oil cooler bolt on. Custom Moroso dry sump oil pan (4 stage) with turbo return line welded in Mark IV. Polished remote oil/water cooler for transmission. Full Stage 3 Banks Twin Turbo set up, intercooler modified by Bergeron Marine, two sets of exhaust logs (one in a hard anodized Harden Marine) Blow off valve risers, Rebuilt RayJay turbos with zero hours stored in bags, inside (exhaust housing has not been drilled as a bypass) World single plan intake with brass coolant jackets drilled and tapped for cross over/return dumps and port matching. Merlin iron heads, rebuilt with zero hours setup for hydraulic roller. Drop through strut from Bergeron Marine, and the original brass 10*. Two C500 Casale drives, 29% and 22%. Two, three blade steel Menkins props, original prop shaft. Steel rudder, and the original brass rudder. Turbo 400 with drive spline, deep aluminum pan, manual valve body. Trailer is tandem axle, with chrome fenders and hub caps, bearing buddy hubs with 5 x 5.5 lugs. Hydraulic surge brakes, one axle disk brake. AZ title in my name, notarized and ready for transfer. This will come with a bunch of fittings, parts, and pieces. I am probably forgetting something.
I will be moving in the next 24 months and am trying to be realistic about projects I can complete in that time.
PM me for my number to call or text or I will try to answer questions on the website

Thanks,
I’m interested, I cant send you a massage because the forum isn’t allowing me to, so send me a message with your phone number or I can give you my phone number.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thanks,
Here's your chance to own your own Disney ride. The Disney mouse boat for sale is a 10' long 2 seater that was built for the Disney parks and resorts and were available with a 9.9hp Mercury outboard or a 15hp Mercury outboard.
Disney deployed the 9.9hp motors but mine has the 15hp motor. If you've been to a Disney park you've seen these boats, they rent them for $25 half hour, mine is the older model with the white dashboard and radar arch.

The boat is complete and the engine runs great. I've added a number of extras such as a compass, cleats, bilge pump, and running lights.
It's been fully summerized with a new battery, impeller, lower end lube replacement, and spark plugs. The cylinders compression test at 125psi which is right where they're supposed to be.

The on board fuel tank holds 8 gallons of gas for a full days worth of fun. Positive floatation means the boat is unsinkable. I bought it when my nieces were young so they'd have a safe little boat to learn on.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks,
Do you still have part of this boat for sale? Interested in turbos, and maybe the complete boat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts