Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had another great weekend with the boat. Unfortunately we must have hit a piece of wood in the 5 mph zone when going back on the trailer. Didn't notice the damage until we got home. No chance of using, need to get repaired. Should I send it to Mercury or does anyone have a line. It is a labbed Bravo 30. Also was thinking of making the run on Saturday. Anyone have a prop I could use until this one is fixed?

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Get a hold of B-Blades, or I think Drew has a guy and if I remeber right his name is Phil in up in Redding or something like that, he might be able to help.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Had another great weekend with the boat. Unfortunately we must have hit a piece of wood in the 5 mph zone when going back on the trailer. Didn't notice the damage until we got home. No chance of using, need to get repaired. Should I send it to Mercury or does anyone have a line. It is a labbed Bravo 30. Also was thinking of making the run on Saturday. Anyone have a prop I could use until this one is fixed?
There is a guy at Don Pedro I know that fixes props let me know:)hand

·
Registered
562 Posts
Just had a labbed 30 fixed by true pitch prop repair in sacramento gary is the guys name he was referred and I'm very happy with the repair...916-332-4429

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
rick by far b blades is the best but i think you want to go boating as he's probably pretty backed up right now , either of the two other guys could do the work . phils props in redding or true pitch (which two buddies used to own or still do i',m not sure) kevin or mark peeler.check turn around times and prices and go from there TUNNEL T

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. The prop shop in redding looks like they can do a two day turn around and price is good so I am shipping tomorrow. Unfortunately won't be done for the weekend. Looks like I am out for the Delta run on Sat. unless I can find a prop. Might be a good weekend to chill at home....NOT.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have a 28 you can use just don't know how you want to get it.. I live at Camanche and work in downtown Sac...let me know 209-304-3862 mike

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I am throwing my vote for TRU PITCH in Carmicheal/Sacto
Gary and Kevin Peeler are the chit
Jory at SOS uses them and everyone knows he is not picky:)sphss

Anthony thanks again for the bailout yesterday
James was in seventh heaven knowing he didnt have a slipomatic outdrive:)devil

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks T-Bag and Bob for the offer. My brother (Bad News Travels Fast) has a 28 that I may use if I can't find a 30. Prop is scheduled to leave today so I should have it next week. I hope.

Rick

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
try the 28, you may love it. Might only lose a couple mph on the top but all the rest will feel easier.

I have a 28 and it will be at Jeffs shop if you want it. I just mayt want to try your 30 sometime ;)

Racer

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
try the 28, you may love it. Might only lose a couple mph on the top but all the rest will feel easier.

I have a 28 and it will be at Jeffs shop if you want it. I just mayt want to try your 30 sometime ;)

Racer
I might want to try it. Toms 28 is for an outboard so it has the vent holes. Not sure if the holes will hurt proformance or not.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
I might want to try it. Toms 28 is for an outboard so it has the vent holes. Not sure if the holes will hurt proformance or not.
a partnr tried my old 34 on his i/o and said he had trouble getting on plane due to prop slipping to much and on the top end there was more slip tha should have been also for his set up !!!!don't try the ones with holes TUNNEL T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts