Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any prop shops around IE, SGV or orange county that are recommended? My buddy is looking for one out this way as he struck this weekend up river. Minor damage. Left his boat out there in storage and brought his prop back with him.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Any prop shops around IE, SGV or orange county that are recommended? My buddy is looking for one out this way as he struck this weekend up river. Minor damage. Left his boat out there in storage and brought his prop back with him.

send it to bronson hill propellers in santa ana

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
7149535010 you can do it all my mail if you want. very fast and very professional

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks know of BH may just send to them.

another guy i was talking to said York props in anaheim. anyone have experience or heard of them?

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
just tried to find a web site for york and got nothing. BH does all the big race teams east and west. i would stick with a known good thing. shoot for all we know york could have work/trained under BH and went out on his own.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Chad hill just did mine. I bought a used prop on craigs list that was dented and dinged taking a chance that they wood be able to fix it. I only paid $100 for the prop. Chad fixed it like it was new and it was done in no time at all. They did a great job for me and I would absolutely recommend them.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. Just spoke with my buddy and he had just got off the phone with Chad hill. He's fixing him up. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bronson Hill X2

I called that GottaHaveIt place in MoValley a few months back. A women answereed the phone, and I told her I needed my prop rewelded & balanced. She asked me in her best Texas accent, if I have a Silver Prop or a Gold Prop. I hung up immediately and went to Bronson Hill. They arent cheap but they do excellent work.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Bronson Hill X2

I called that GottaHaveIt place in MoValley a few months back. A women answereed the phone, and I told her I needed my prop rewelded & balanced. She asked me in her best Texas accent, if I have a Silver Prop or a Gold Prop. I hung up immediately and went to Bronson Hill. They arent cheap but they do excellent work.
i disagree i had my SS prop tuned and finished for 250 just had burrs on the edges though. i thought that was a good price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts