Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
4,833 Posts
I had fuel flow issues before and I thought it was the regulator, but sometimes I had a nice flame and others it wimped out. What became more consistent was opening the valve on the tank and purging a few blasts. You can tell a difference from good flow or a cocked seat. Leave the tank valve open and hook up the BBQ. See if that helps.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I had fuel flow issues before and I thought it was the regulator, but sometimes I had a nice flame and others it wimped out. What became more consistent was opening the valve on the tank and purging a few blasts. You can tell a difference from good flow or a cocked seat. Leave the tank valve open and hook up the BBQ. See if that helps.

While your smoking:)grn

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the new tanks won't purge

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.