Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember me from way back. I've been busy pursuing multiple hobbies and haven't had much internet time for the last couple of years.

I recently encountered a problem with my boat. I lost a baffle on one side a few weeks back. I figured no prob, I'll call Jim @ Rewarder and get a set sent. Well the call to Jim revealed that they are no longer available(the headers are 4 1/2" blower headers). He suggested calling Paul @ Bassett which I did. Same story, no more 4 1/2" baffles.

So, I decided to dust off this link and poke around. I found that Lilrick was selling a set of 4 1/2" headers complete with the baffles. I PM'd him about separating them. He responded that they were already sold but he knew someone with a set of the baffles and he would check into them for me.

So today I get a call. Lilrick has the baffles in his hands and for $100 he'll send them out!

Thanks Rick! You have no idea how relieved I am to have found these, and so quickly. It's great to see that the spirit of this board and the board that preceded it is still the same as I remember. Boaters helping boaters.

I think I'll poke around a little more often...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Some of you may remember me from way back. I've been busy pursuing multiple hobbies and haven't had much internet time for the last couple of years.

I recently encountered a problem with my boat. I lost a baffle on one side a few weeks back. I figured no prob, I'll call Jim @ Rewarder and get a set sent. Well the call to Jim revealed that they are no longer available(the headers are 4 1/2" blower headers). He suggested calling Paul @ Bassett which I did. Same story, no more 4 1/2" baffles.

So, I decided to dust off this link and poke around. I found that Lilrick was selling a set of 4 1/2" headers complete with the baffles. I PM'd him about separating them. He responded that they were already sold but he knew someone with a set of the baffles and he would check into them for me.

So today I get a call. Lilrick has the baffles in his hands and for $100 he'll send them out!

Thanks Rick! You have no idea how relieved I am to have found these, and so quickly. It's great to see that the spirit of this board and the board that preceded it is still the same as I remember. Boaters helping boaters.

I think I'll poke around a little more often...

Happy to see we pulled you back from the "clutches" of those "other boards" John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts