Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I do not give many props to the LHCMA. Seeing's how I was home(well on the lake) when they were having a meeting last night I decided to park my boat below Shugrue's and popped in for the meeting... With a target on my back and a jack and coke in hand, I sat and listened to everyone's reports and presentations...

Let me make myself clear, I am not and will not be a spokesperson for this association and do not support what seems to motivate the ED, however...

Some credit and thanks are very well deserved though for the strong efforts made with the lake clean up project. The Chemehuevi Indian Tribe rep spoke highly of efforts making a huge difference on the CA side of the lake. And a city council member agreed, a difference has been made.

Several people and busineses were recognized for thier volunteerism, some lurk here! Thank you to those of you who have done more than expected to help keep our lake clean!

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Wow, I hear you can get ice cubes in hell now for your Jack & Coke. :)sphss

·
Registered
991 Posts
Have to add my cudos for that civic spirit as well....seems to me that this is what most of us expect from the LHCMA as opposed to the self centered appearance of some past actions.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Have to add my cudos for that civic spirit as well....seems to me that this is what most of us expect from the LHCMA as opposed to the self centered appearance of some past actions.

Agreed....this is the type of thing I originally signed up for when Todd was in charge. However, it now seems much more political and (at least in my opinion and from some of the actions I have seen) that the new ED seems to have a personal agenda as well as the stated ones from LHCMA...just my .02.

Regardless, any organization that helps to keep the lake clean and promote boating, you have to have some level of appreciation for.....:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts