Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This letter to the editor just couldn't be a more perfect depiction of a democrat:

Proud Democrat.jpg

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
And yet, we allow these people to vote and even when there is enough of them to elect the person THEY feel is qualified, regardless how rediculous that choice is, we still allow them to vote. I guess the "democrat" is right, the constitution may need fixing.

How does any sound minded person like CVX, R&J, 1986 and shue who claim to be, align themselves with people that ignorant, and then proclaim to us they are any smarter. How smart can you be if those are the people that they call OUR PEOPLE, WE ARE THE 99%. If 99% of the country is that stupid, and CVX, R&J, 1986, and shue are REALLY that stupid too, we are screwed as a country.

People so stupid as to think the "natural born" means vaginally, they should not be allowed to have children.

The founding fathers wrote "100 years ago":)sphss and did consider the discrimination of such a law?

Are you liberal pukes proud of your "group" of morons you vote along side? Talk about "useful idiots"

Maybe they aren't as dumb as we think. Maybe they know its the people this stupid that won't be the ones chosen for extermination. They NEED and DEPEND on people this ignorant. But then who will make the stuff that makes the money to pay these morons. Is it possible the morons haven't thought that far in advance. :duh:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sorry Doc, I could only read one paragraph before I felt ill.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Man, that's hilarious. Democrats are a party of Einsteins I tell ya. At least when Obama finishes his work, and SHTF, the Dem party will offer up some low hanging fruit to keep the EBT zombies busy for a few days while I get out of dodge.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Someone who obviously doesnt know that there are more murders in Chicago than anywhere else in the country. The news yesterday was saying there have been 50 murders as of Jan 30th.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Someone who obviously doesnt know that there are more murders in Chicago than anywhere else in the country. The news yesterday was saying there rhave been 50 murders as of Jan 30th.
That beats last January's total, AND puts the city on a record pace to eclipse the official 532 murder count for 2012.:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:)devil:)devil

AWESOME!!!!
You know, instead of disarming the Country, seems to me that those who want ridiculous gun laws can just move to Chicago where the strictest laws already exist.

It should work out just great! (At least for the rest of us..)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

CHICAGO—Having tallied a “very promising” 41 murders so far in 2013, police officials confirmed Tuesday that the annual Chicago Homicide Drive was off to its fastest start in more than a decade and was already well on its way to reaching this year’s goal for violent slayings. “It’s still January, but we’ve already seen an astounding number of contributions to this year’s murder drive,” Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy told reporters as he raised the red progress line on the Homicide Drive’s Murdometer, a 15-foot plywood silhouette of a gunned-down body that stands outside City Hall. “I don’t think anyone dreamed it would be possible to break last year’s staggering total of 506 murders, but with so many people chipping in all across the city, we may just do it. There’s a tremendous community-wide level of interest and participation in this yearly event, which is quickly becoming a treasured part of Chicago culture.” While McCarthy said he remained confident that Chicagoans would set a new Homicide Drive record this year, he cautioned that the city was beginning to face a shortage of potential victims in many of its highest-contributing neighborhoods.

·
1,512 Posts
Chicago shootings are all over the city. There is a little place called Hyde Park that seems to have a safe boarder around it for some reason.

ChicagoShootingMap.jpg

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

CHICAGO—Having tallied a “very promising” 41 murders so far in 2013, police officials confirmed Tuesday that the annual Chicago Homicide Drive was off to its fastest start in more than a decade and was already well on its way to reaching this year’s goal for violent slayings. “It’s still January, but we’ve already seen an astounding number of contributions to this year’s murder drive,” Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy told reporters as he raised the red progress line on the Homicide Drive’s Murdometer, a 15-foot plywood silhouette of a gunned-down body that stands outside City Hall. “I don’t think anyone dreamed it would be possible to break last year’s staggering total of 506 murders, but with so many people chipping in all across the city, we may just do it. There’s a tremendous community-wide level of interest and participation in this yearly event, which is quickly becoming a treasured part of Chicago culture.” While McCarthy said he remained confident that Chicagoans would set a new Homicide Drive record this year, he cautioned that the city was beginning to face a shortage of potential victims in many of its highest-contributing neighborhoods.
If things start slowing down too much, I would suggest a brass exchange program. Bring us your old, used, brass, and will exchange them for new clean hollow points. Maybe lift the large magazine ban in some of the slower cities. Or how about bus vouchers! They can get free transportation out of Chicago proper to some of the bedroom communities to help boost they stalling numbers. Just a few ideas to try and help our buddy Rahm earn "Top Mayor in the USA" honors.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
More info....

I'd like to see a break down of the Chicago murders...
How many were actually killed with a firearm?
How many were innocent victims, ie: robbery victims, domestic violence victims, random shooting victims etc....
How many were armed thugs that were slower than their assailants?
How many were white, male/female?
How many were black, male/female?
How many were another minority, male/female?
How many overall were within 1/2 mile of gov't subsidized housing??

I'm sure there is a bunch of information out there that could lead to a reduction in Chicago Murders in spite of the way the media wants these murders spun to add talking points to their main agenda...

Ray

1 - 20 of 30 Posts