Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Performance Boats Magazine, Kevin Spaise, Erik Anderson, their videographer etc. are all ready to capture all of you and your cool boats.

KICK OFF PARTY Friday 7pm at Bridge Bay Bar.

REGISTRATION is mandatory and your presence at the Friday night party is needed to pick up your event materials, directions and specific instructions plus to have a good time.

Those that are kind enough to have pre-registered will still need to get their materials.

DRIVERS MEETING will be at the houseboat floating my the dam at 9:45am Sat.

SCHEDULE SATURDAY

9:00 HOUSEBOAT AT DAM

9:45 DRIVERS MEETING AT HOUSEBOAT==please get there early and raft up to houseboat.

10:00 INDIVIDUAL HELI SHOTS

10:30 GROUP PHOTO SHOTS

11:00 POKER RUN START====VESTS ON

STOP #1

STOP #2 LUNCH

1:30 SPEED SHOTS====CAMARAS ON HOUSEBOAT

2:00 LEISURLY STOPS AT OTHER CARD STOPS

BIKINI CONTEST STOP IN PLANNING

7:00 AWARDS PARTY BRIDGE BAY

There will be additional information at registration on some fun new stuff.

All particiapnts and supporters I thank you for your involvement and particiapation in Shasta's greatest performance boating event. You are what makes it the best.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Thanks Chris. I should be arriving Shasta on Thursday. With gas prices this will be an expensive trip. Leaving Seattle on the 4th, driving to Havazoooo for the DCB Regatta and then going to Shasta on the way back to Seattle.:)hand:)devil

·
Pirate of P-Town
149 Posts
Thanks Chris. I should be arriving Shasta on Thursday. With gas prices this will be an expensive trip. Leaving Seattle on the 4th, driving to Havazoooo for the DCB Regatta and then going to Shasta on the way back to Seattle.:)hand:)devil
Are you leaving Havazoo wed and stopping in between????

I think that is what I will do....

·
just a member
614 Posts
Chris, thank you for setting this up. I'm really looking forward to the trip. I'm still trying to talk Ericka into doing the bikini contest. at a very minimum, I think she'll be sharring some of her homemade pasties!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Chris, thank you for setting this up. I'm really looking forward to the trip. I'm still trying to talk Ericka into doing the bikini contest. at a very minimum, I think she'll be sharring some of her homemade pasties!
WHAT!! Have her take another look at the patriot thread photo again on HotBoat. I think she has what it takes for a bikini contest.:))eek:)):)devil:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
you guys are gonna have some killer weater for your trip...have fun fellas

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking good

you guys are gonna have some killer weater for your trip...have fun fellas

Thanks for the well wishes, I expect the weather, water and fun people will all be great. Hope you have a great time that weekend also.

FYI to everyone, looks like everything has fallen into place. Local avertising for the bikini contest is happening but suggest everyone invite more cute girls to make sure we have all our bases covered. The show must go on.

Chris

·
just a member
614 Posts
okay, here's an updated list of attendees:

confirmed:
1. Chris Ayres----------------------38 Eliminator Eagle-------------Poker Runs West
2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona----------28 Eliminator Daytona----------The King
3. John. & Hrd2Hndl---------------27 Ultra Shadow----------------West Coast F*cker
4. Mr. and Mrs. 33-----------------33 Eliminator Daytona----------For Sale
5. Chris Leach----------------------28 Eliminator Daytona----------Frequent Flyer
6. justfloatn------------------------little Nordic----------------------The Easter Boat
7. Steve Ryckebosch---------------39 MTI---------------------------FENOM
8. Lance Tenwolde-----------------37 Hustler-----------------------WHAT THE HELL
9. Jerry Kenny----------------------36 Spectre----------------------BONE CRUSHER
10. Brent Russell--------------------30 Baja--------------------------$TAPPED OUT$
11. Bret Bottarini--------------------29 Warlock----------
12. Bryan Musco---------------------47 Fountain---------------------ENOUGHS ENOUGH
13. Pat Richter-----------------------29 DCB--------------------------"OFF THE RICHTER"
14. Cam Dudley----------------------28 Howard----------------------LIQUID PLEASURE
15. Rober Sherman------------------28 E-Ticket---------------------UNDER THE INFLUENCE
16. Phil Hinton-----------------------30 Kachina----------
17. Diego Orozco---------------------28 Nordic----------
18. Chris Cole-------------------------30 Baja----------
19. Philip & Cindy Hinton-------------23 Hallett----------IMPULSE
20. Bob Button------------------------30' Eliminator------------------STONE FREE
21. Rick Pioske------------------------25 Hallett----------
22. Larry Laino------------------------34 Advantage-----------------CASH FLOW
23. Larry Carpenter-------------------29 E-Ticket--------------------E-TICKET
24. Treana Caldwell-------------------28 Nordic----------

Not confirmed:

25. highvoltagehands
26. Liquid Technologies
27. Blown65
28. Dean Tognatti
29. Dr. Evil
30. Bruce Bethel
31. Larry Deskins
32. Joe Malich
33. Wes Rose
34. Bob Button
35. Boss
36. Studog
37. Mosey
38. ricks raft

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let the fun begin....................

Performance Boats Magazine, Kevin Spaise, Erik Anderson, their videographer etc. are all ready to capture all of you and your cool boats.

KICK OFF PARTY Friday 7pm at Bridge Bay Bar.

REGISTRATION is mandatory and your presence at the Friday night party is needed to pick up your event materials, directions and specific instructions plus to have a good time.

Those that are kind enough to have pre-registered will still need to get their materials.

DRIVERS MEETING will be at the houseboat floating my the dam at 9:45am Sat.

SCHEDULE SATURDAY

9:00 HOUSEBOAT AT DAM

9:45 DRIVERS MEETING AT HOUSEBOAT==please get there early and raft up to houseboat.

10:00 INDIVIDUAL HELI SHOTS

10:30 GROUP PHOTO SHOTS

11:00 POKER RUN START====VESTS ON

STOP #1

STOP #2 LUNCH

1:30 SPEED SHOTS====CAMARAS ON HOUSEBOAT

2:00 LEISURLY STOPS AT OTHER CARD STOPS

BIKINI CONTEST STOP IN PLANNING

7:00 AWARDS PARTY BRIDGE BAY

There will be additional information at registration on some fun new stuff.

All particiapnts and supporters I thank you for your involvement and particiapation in Shasta's greatest performance boating event. You are what makes it the best.

Everyone be sure to remember that you need to complete your registration at the cocktail party Friday night at Bridge Bay. If for some reason you just can't make it be sure to be at the houseboat by the dam Sat. morning by 9:15.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Have a safe trip. You can reach me on my cell phone at 916-704-7022.

·
Registered
161 Posts
on your list #38 ricks raft is the same as #21 rick pioske boat name ricks raft III. i see we'll be one of the small fish in the pond!:))eek:))

·
Trying to Re-Member
794 Posts
PRW Shasta Run!!!!!!!!!

DAVEO, Trumpster and I made the run. It was a really good time. Weather was great, hooked up with some old friends and made some new ones. Grads, Mrs Daytona, John. & Hrd2hndl and the Folsum gang were a ton of fun. Them peeps know how to party!!! Sign me up for next year!! :)hand

1 - 20 of 29 Posts