Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again it is time to polish up the hot rod, dress up you hottie and get over to Crush 29 to relive some of our boating activities so far this year and plan some new ones. Bring your camera, connection cord, discs, laptop or whatever and come and exchange pics and have a good time.

For the girls dress is resort hottie / nearly naked, guys get away looking like boat bums. If your driving a cool car bring it up to valet and tell them you are with PRW and they will do their best to put you up front.

·
Registered
498 Posts
FYI.
Crush29 is owned by Abe Alizadeh. If you don't know the name it's the same guy that ownes Kobra Properties and Stonegate construction. His companies are listed multiple times every month for leans and lawsuits for not paying contractors. If you are in construction or just believe in ethics you should boycot Crush29.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't we all just have fun and get along????

FYI.
Crush29 is owned by Abe Alizadeh. If you don't know the name it's the same guy that ownes Kobra Properties and Stonegate construction. His companies are listed multiple times every month for leans and lawsuits for not paying contractors. If you are in construction or just believe in ethics you should boycot Crush29.

The people that work there, other investors, the food, service and ambiance are all great. How Kobra properties deals with their construction vendors is none of my business. Filing pre-liens and good contracts should help cover disputes. If they fuck up my crusty salmon though they will have hell to pay. Lots of contractors and builders go there and people who work for some of those companies go boating with us.

I am a strong believer in ethics but I do not have enough knowledge to judge Kobras ethics. Having been involved in real estate and development I know there are two sides to every story and in this case I do not care to hear either side. It is none of my business. Just keep the drinks and cleavage flowing.

·
just a member
614 Posts
FYI.

hmmm, that's not cool.

·
Registered
498 Posts
The people that work there, other investors, the food, service and ambiance are all great. How Kobra properties deals with their construction vendors is none of my business. Filing pre-liens and good contracts should help cover disputes. If they fuck up my crusty salmon though they will have hell to pay. Lots of contractors and builders go there and people who work for some of those companies go boating with us.

I am a strong believer in ethics but I do not have enough knowledge to judge Kobras ethics. Having been involved in real estate and development I know there are two sides to every story and in this case I do not care to hear either side. It is none of my business. Just keep the drinks and cleavage flowing.
I don't think most realize he owns it. I'm just providing information for people to make their own decision. I have never worked for Stonegate but know a few that have. I have also seen contractors picketing outside Crush no more than four weeks ago. Don't take this as an attack on your event. I just wanted people to be aware. Once I found out; well it's Paul Martin's for me now;):D:D

hmmm, that's not cool.
hmmm, should I even ask...Abe or Me?

·
just a member
614 Posts
I don't think most realize he owns it. I,m just providing information for people to make their own decision. I have never worked for Stonegate but know a few that have. I have also seen contractors picketing outside no more that four weeks ago. Don't take this as an attack on your event. I just wanted people to be aware. Once I found out; well it's Paul Martin's for me now;):D:D

hmmm, should I even ask...Abe or Me?

dang it! and Crush has some good food too.

·
just a member
614 Posts
I agree. I like that place too, but I just can't bring myself to go there anymore. I believe I need to support others in my industry.

good to support the cause. Paul Martin's has good burgers anyways and I've only eatne there once so there is plenty of menu to try.

·
1,814 Posts
just knowing the kind of owner it has keeps me from even considering it . sorry ,sound like a fun time though. carma's a beeeeaach ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
FYI.
He also owns 58 jack in the box resturants, TGIFridays, and Qdoba mexican resturants. Its true the guy is a snake. Hopefully he will get hit by a buss.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have A Heart----------------

Did not know more people were interested in some guy we don't know who just happens to own the resturant we will be at than talking about boats, hot rods and hotties. That being the case I have invited Abe to come to the party. Then we can discuss his ethics with him present. Nothing like some confrontation and spirited discussion to set the mood for our little get together.

Boycotting Crush will bring emotional devestation to some of the hottest girls in the area if there is not enough of a crowd there to oggle and fawn over them. My God they need their validation and recognition. Have you ever thought about the damage to their sense of self worth and ego if there is a boycott? How cruel can you Be????????????????

Looking forward to seeing everyone at CLEVAGE 69.

·
just a member
614 Posts
so, how difficult would it be to just go over to Paul Martin's instead of Crush? Doesn't Paul Martin's have an outside patio as well? Its just across the street, so the drive is just the same. The food is just as good. They also have valet and park the cool cars right in front. I'm sure that the hottie girls will be just as willing to go there. Ericka likes Paul Martin's, Kate was there last week and I know that Jennifer likes it there and I'm pretty sure that Janeen likes Paul Martin's too (don't mean to leave out any of the other hotties as I'm betting that you'll like Paul Martin's as well).

I seriously doubt that Abe will be there at Crush...and if he is, well I know that justfloatn has brought up a legitimate discussion and is not just blowing steam.

I'm willing to go over to Paul Martin's instead.

·
Registered
498 Posts
He also owns 58 jack in the box resturants, TGIFridays, and Qdoba mexican resturants. Its true the guy is a snake. Hopefully he will get hit by a buss.
Correct but brining up his failure to pay taxes on his resurants doesn't bother me as much as not paying contractors on new projects.

so, how difficult would it be to just go over to Paul Martin's instead of Crush? Doesn't Paul Martin's have an outside patio as well? Its just across the street, so the drive is just the same. The food is just as good. They also have valet and park the cool cars right in front. I'm sure that the hottie girls will be just as willing to go there. Ericka likes Paul Martin's, Kate was there last week and I know that Jennifer likes it there and I'm pretty sure that Janeen likes Paul Martin's too (don't mean to leave out any of the other hotties as I'm betting that you'll like Paul Martin's as well).

I seriously doubt that Abe will be there at Crush...and if he is, well I know that justfloatn has brought up a legitimate discussion and is not just blowing steam.

I'm willing to go over to Paul Martin's instead.
Thanks John, but it should stay at Crush. The girls like it there and it has been there in the past. I even attended one. Next time;):D:D

If Abe is there let me know I have a few questions for him.
Like; where does the money go that the bank releases if it's not to the contractor that performed the work?:|err

·
Registered
85 Posts
Correct but brining up his failure to pay taxes on his resurants doesn't bother me as much as not paying contractors on new projects.

Thanks John, but it should stay at Crush. The girls like it there and it has been there in the past. I even attended one. Next time;):D:D

If Abe is there let me know I have a few questions for him.
Like; where does the money go that the bank releases if it's not to the contractor that performed the work?:|err
QWhat about the city of roseville that gave him ten million dollars interest free to build the convention center and a hotel. Oh ya nothin built yet just a vacant hole in the ground with some rebar. Two and a half years ago (approx) Hopefully he will walk out of his cave and fall in a wood chipper feet first

1 - 17 of 17 Posts