Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Greater Shasta Area Chamber of Commerce has recognized our event as the Official Performance Boating event for Shasta 2008. Multiple magazine coverage will highlight the greater Shasta area and all of your cool boats. More to come on this later.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Coming from someone who lives in the area that sure does'nt stand for much. Sure would be nice to see somebody put on an event that the average Redding working man could attend for no more than filling his own gas tank. You keep stroking your ego with Redding's wine tasters, and I'll keep watching this town go to SH%T. Tip a few back and do a few fly bys for me City Boy!!!:mad:

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Coming from someone who lives in the area that sure does'nt stand for much. Sure would be nice to see somebody put on an event that the average Redding working man could attend for no more than filling his own gas tank. You keep stroking your ego with Redding's wine tasters, and I'll keep watching this town go to SH%T. Tip a few back and do a few fly bys for me City Boy!!!:mad:
The DLB (Delta Lunch Bunch) have a trip every year to Shasta. Our event is June 6-8 and is ZERO cost (except your own gas tank and beer's) come on out and enjoy the lake and kick back a few. Look for our thread here and in our DLB section.:)

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
The Greater Shasta Area Chamber of Commerce has recognized our event as the Official Performance Boating event for Shasta 2008. Multiple magazine coverage will highlight the greater Shasta area and all of your cool boats. More to come on this later.
Your trip must have fallen right in the middle of Gay Pride Week in Shasta County:D:D

Congrats, make sure Grads doesn't let them all down:)hand

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You Get What You Pay For!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the good folks I know from Redding certainly do not agree with you and consider
$100 for a free lunch, two parties with food, helicopter photo of their boat and a lot more to be a bargain. Maybe it is time to consider moving to Rio Linda.

City Boy out...............

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your trip must have fallen right in the middle of Gay Pride Week in Shasta County:D:D

Congrats, make sure Grads doesn't let them all down:)hand

You have your dates mixed up. Try the weekend before. Oh that's right, you know about that non-event since you were voted queen of that parade.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Some of the good folks I know from Redding certainly do not agree with you and consider
$100 for a free lunch, two parties with food, helicopter photo of their boat and a lot more to be a bargain. Maybe it is time to consider moving to Rio Linda.

SHASTA IS ONLY 3 MONTHS AWAY. The houseboat is locked in, the dance / stripper pole is ordered, food for both parties and lunch is ordered, photographers and video are locked in, helicopter is reserved, Performance Boats Magazine people are set and the fun factor is going up fast.

Just so inquiring minds do not get too excited we are keeping some special features of the event secret for now.

Sorry to hear you will not be involved.

That special shot we did last weekend was done under specific conditions, without alcohol involved or other boats in the vicinity and was set up to be a close fly-by on purpose. I have been involved with film shots for movies and TV, know what I am doing and had the utmost trust in my camera man. Doing that shot was much safer than some of the action you will see at many boating get togethers where lack of organization and alcohol are key elements.

Be safe out there.

Chris

In regard's to the award Maybe it coincided with stunt boat week or the annual strpper convention or it is a non alcoholic event.. LOL. stripper pole dancing sexual inuendos of every kind, conintations of wild parties on houseboats. geez what is boating coming to. Doesn't sound like a very family friendly experience I want to take my grand kids to, IMO.. Maybe I'll just go to the event the prior week that is free and more family oriented.
I think I can buy a couple lunches and go to a couple bbq's and parties there for less then a hundy... you all have a great time whichever event you all attend..:)hand

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
hmmm could get interesting round here...think ill get comfy

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you don't have anytning nice to say ----------------

Catarude and Didicko, nice to see you still care so much about me, my activities and the quality events I produce and attend. You keep trying to impress yourself with your wit and wisdom but all it does is continue to show your character. Oh, and by the way, that's not a good thing in case you were having trouble figuring it out.

Thanks anyway for all the recognition. Just remember a dog does not chase and bark at a parked car. Woof Woof big dogs. Write back if you need help understanding this.

Glad to see you care so much. Your observations and intelligent comments are so insightful you should post them your own thread and then you can go there and read them, feel the glow of your creativity, and share them with your friends.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For Some There Is No Hope

Un F%#ING REAL! There will be no winner in this thread.

Good evening Boatmaster and welcome. Looks like some of the patients have escaped from the ward.

There already is a winner. Read the first post on this thread.

The rest of the trash, barbs, negative innuendo and crap spewed from the mouths of the ignorant only goes to further their negative position in a positive world.

We must rise above this and continue to pray for those less fortunate, the emotionally unstable, insecure, lonely, forlorn mere specs of humanity who so want to be somebody they think attempting to find fault with others is the way to become someone. How sad they are.

Now let us all pray together.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
You have your dates mixed up. Try the weekend before. Oh that's right, you know about that non-event since you were voted queen of that parade.
If you don't have anything nice to say pot... Please notice your Queenie post PRIOR to any post of mine in this thread, and I just quoted you.....you don't seem to be able to stand behind your own words, Again Jackass;)

Catarude and Didicko, nice to see you still care so much about me, my activities and the quality events I produce and attend. You keep trying to impress yourself with your wit and wisdom but all it does is continue to show your character. Oh, and by the way, that's not a good thing in case you were having trouble figuring it out.

Catarude?? Thanks for the recognition. any time you need help getting the truth out just let me know. wheres that vid again of your stunt driving??? kinda swept that under the rug huh Rambo?

Thanks anyway for all the recognition. Just remember a dog does not chase and bark at a parked car. Woof Woof big dogs. Write back if you need help understanding this.

Glad to see you care so much. Your observations and intelligent comments are so insightful you should post them your own thread and then you can go there and read them, feel the glow of your creativity, and share them with your friends.
Care so much??? Naw, but some peoples jackass remarks and self horn blowing from the stolen horn is kinda amusing.
Isn't it a little odd that you jump on me and call me names and make all your woof woof remarks when all I did was quote your very own words?
I'm confused, are you mad at me for repeating your words or are you mad at yourself after reading them?? Be a man stand behind what you say... awww never mind

·
Banned
49 Posts
I don't understand why this thread went south???? PRW starts this thread by stating that the event being held on the 13th & 14th of June has been recognized By the Shasta chamber of commerce as being the official performance boating event for 2008. Never once did he say anything about the other group going the week prior but yet they start piling on with name calling and criticism. Why for some strange reason did it strike a nerve with some people??? The root of the problem lies within the answer to that question.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Class act there Mr PRW. Not even sure where or what Rio Linda is? Only point you got right is I will get what I pay for! Looks like myself and what seems to be everyother performance boater in Redding will be boating at the SHASTA CAT ATTACK for free like many of the locals I talk with have done for over ten years now. All your posts strike me as a five year old bragging about how HER party will be better than yours! Seems to me all the negitive slamming would be put to an end if you would just stop posting your look at me Daddy type posts.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts