Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Golly Geee Willkers maybe I should have done a Google search !

Thanks GN solid info as always ! Nice Folks @ PSI gave me info on reprogramming one of thier ancient Mag rev limiters and they were quite surprised to find thier website was partialy down for work today for a time unbeknowced to them (that is the "contact info" portion among others) Tom

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Oh Golly Geee Willkers maybe I should have done a Google search !

Thanks GN solid info as always ! Nice Folks @ PSI gave me info on reprogramming one of thier ancient Mag rev limiters and they were quite surprised to find thier website was partialy down for work today for a time unbeknowced to them (that is the "contact info" portion among others) Tom
Or just pull it up from your "favorites" list :)hand

I must admit their site did not load properly on my 1st try. None of the right side menu buttons showed up. Of course there is away around that......

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Or just pull it up from your "favorites" list :)hand

I must admit their site did not load properly on my 1st try. None of the right side menu buttons showed up. Of course there is away around that......
After the friendly and helpfull customer service I recieved from them today they will definatley be in my "Favs" henceforth Tom

GN there was a concensus of agreement re the Idler on the "cog" side BTW , thats what we"ll rock ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts