Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know he gets jammed up by a lot of us in here but McProdesign Chad did a hell of a job repairing the K69. We just rolled it out of the trailer here in Cambridge and the paint repair is seamless. Thanks for getting it done Chad.

:)devil

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I know he gets jammed up by a lot of us in here but McProdesign Chad did a hell of a job repairing the K69. We just rolled it out of the trailer here in Cambridge and the paint repair is seamless. Thanks for getting it done Chad.

I'm gonna need and autgraphed poster from you guys for my wall , thank you...:)hand

·
Just another Wannabe
1,204 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was Tony saying thanks for no one making a little movie with him in a pink tennis outfit and dialog about him sinking more boats than the Bermuda Triangle.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was Tony saying thanks for no one making a little movie with him in a pink tennis outfit and dialog about him sinking more boats than the Bermuda Triangle.
From what I understand, that little number is in production. :D

·
Registered
2,871 Posts

Silly me, I thought there was to be a spark of decency unveiled... but it's a start!

·
Re - Member?
738 Posts
Unfortunately.....

I think I've seen some of the disturbing scenes from that flick..................I thought :)bulb that project was canned and shelved years ago.....never to be allowed "out of the closet" :)sphss:|err

·
Members only
4,393 Posts

It is kinda nauseating when you try to be nice (in a gay kinda way)... please try to refrain from doing so in the future & act like you gotta a ball bag instead of a va j j...:)coffee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.