Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a puke tank, for those of you running them where'd you find em? Also, do they make a setup that fits any old set of valve covers? I noticed a lot of the fittings for the lines coming out of the valve covers is square, but of course my breather holes are round. I've been wondering how that works. Heh. Thanks! The miller should be slated for fire up next week! :|err For those of you who know me you know that she hasn't been wet in a long arse time looking forward to having her run finally.

~Brian

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, TJ where'd you get it?? Looks cool, I am trying to find locations to pick one up.

~Brian

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brian (Lucky),
I made it with some scrap here and there. There is baffles in it as well.
T.J.
Not a bad Idea. I think I may score some scrap and see about making my own as well. If you don't mind me asking how come you put baffles in it? Was there enough oil going up in there? Thanks!

~Brian

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
here's where i mounted mine, i felt funny about mounting it there at 1st, had major reservations bout drilling the hole in the hull:)st but i think it turned out alright and it does its job.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
right now it is just a temporary mount, a friend is making me a billet one that will hold the puke tank, msd box and coil, it will bolt to the bell housing and then up to the carb studs, right now i just have 2 L brackets bolted above my carb bolts on the studs, the L's are attatched to a flat piece of alumn. that the puke tank is mounted to, kinda 1/2 assed right now, but does not look to bad. hopefully the braket will be done in the next couple days and i will get some pics of it for you. here are a couple crappy pics of the current setup

Attachments

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just wondering when a puke tank is needed? My valve cover breather's are oily but never spill oil out. At what hp and rpm are puke tanks needed. thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts