Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to copy or buy . The one I have is modified for Alky. If any one has one I could copy or buy for pump gas, it would be great . Pop's still has some of his machines, We could make one if we have the dimensions. If someone has one , that would be super cool.

Chad

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not sure but I think they have to sell the whole thing (Valve and all). To change the whole thing; the intake has to come off which I'm tring to avoid(which I know you know)and the lines might not work cause I have the fixxed stailess lines.. But I will definatly give him a call Monday..

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Chad, all you need is a gas spool, call Ron's Fuel and ask for Jeremy and he'll set ya up!...520-573-6890
This is the way to go as I am fairly sure you can just get the spool. If for some reason they can't (or in reality won't) give Kinsler a call and they can get you one.

Paul

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Not sure but I think they have to sell the whole thing (Valve and all). To change the whole thing; the intake has to come off which I'm tring to avoid(which I know you know)and the lines might not work cause I have the fixxed stailess lines.. But I will definatly give him a call Monday..
You got balls son. Never question Art. When Art speaks he has ammassed years of info and quite frankly knows everything about all things. Show some respect you dweeb.

Carry on.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeremy said he would make me a new spool if I send him the whole valve, (which I thought was above and beond.) If I end up taking the manifold off ..That's is what I will do.. Otherwise .. If someone has one.. Let me know..
Chad

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Chad, I would now give Kinsler a call and see if they can get you a spool. I have a Crower style valve with one of their spools so I know they can do them. It would be nice if you did not need to take the intake off.

Paul

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
Jeremy said he would make me a new spool if I send him the whole valve, (which I thought was above and beond.) If I end up taking the manifold off ..That's is what I will do.. Otherwise .. If someone has one.. Let me know..
Chad
Chad, the spool is the same size just the idle hole and the slot is different between gas and alky, just send him your spool and he'll send ya the one you need, that is what I did with mine no need to send him the whole thing keep it simple here!...:D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chad, the spool is the same size just the idle hole and the slot is different between gas and alky, just send him your spool and he'll send ya the one you need, that is what I did with mine no need to send him the whole thing keep it simple here!...:D
I must have pissed him off too.. He won't do that for me.. I asked.. When we gonna go beat on the Revenge??

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
I must have pissed him off too.. He won't do that for me.. I asked.. When we gonna go beat on the Revenge??
So you went and pissed off the only source for new Crower parts, great, LOL.. Well, I don't have an extra one so I guess Kinsler is your best bet now, it's only money, oh and don't go pissing them off either!..:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's funny too.. Cause the absolute last thing I want to do is piss anyone off.. I have respect for everyone until they show me no respect.. Or something like that. I guees the only people that know me and know that I am a good honest hardworking person are all the people I paint bikes for and ride with etc.. Any one of them would bend over backwards for me in a second. as I do for them when ever i get the chance. Most of the people I met here are great people .. Just that I must anoy people and that is something i work on trying to correct on a regular basis.MArie trys to point those things out. I'm just in over my head w the 4,000 mortgage and I have to go wide open all the time to keep us all floating l( like a lot of the rest of us too) .. About all of my bike friends and people I met since i rode my bike out here to californina 15 years ago, laugh their asses off with me everytime we get to gether and take the fountain out or go to Julian and eat apple pie.. I can't believe that some one won't help me out when in reality about ,10 months ago, I questioned why I need to buy a new pump that works fine, a bunch of other parts . He told me the pump I had was the wrong one then.. It seems to work just fine.. The boat runs perfect at 7,000 rpms.All i said was I'm gonna let you know... he was kinda short with me the entire time as he was yesrterday.. It's like shooter .. I spend time getting him the videos from the old days.. And he tells me he did not film me.. Oh well .. I guess you guys don't like me.. I accomplished my goal of having a wonderful time with my dad. so I'm not gonna complaine no more.. See ya.

Chad

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There was of course a bunch of great people that helped me out no matter what I said or did and I tip my hat you. .. You guys are the class of the field.

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
It does suck that Kinsler costs more than everyone else, but you know you are getting top quality stuff when you order from them. I am sure they will do it for you as they like money.LOL

Paul

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul ,, That's one thing you and I know about the Racing comunity.. Always willing to help anyone out whenever they can.. Sometimes guys that really want super bad to win, they might not help a compeditor but that is pretty rare i have found. That's is why I paint a race bike for $ 450.00 not 700 or even 1500 like some people charge.. Cause it's just not right in my opinion. As far as calling Kinsler back.... They were super cool and it sounds like a headache for them to deal with.. So I'm not gonna burden them with this.. Heck If I have to take off the intake ,, so be it.. I'm just not gonna kiss anybody's ass .. I*f someone helps me out great.. I would do the same ,otherwise.. I'll figure it out.. I always do..

Lets put it this way.. When I get the damn part .. I know where I'm gonna drop the boat off.!! :)devil

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
For whatever it's worth I remember that Kinsler has their own numbering system, completely different than anyone else's. Numbers for pills, spool's, etc...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts