Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Air Force
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine has some internal problems so I am going to rebuild it and though I would have the pump done at the same time. Is there a shop in the Phoenix Az area that would do a good job at a fair price? I am going to stroke out my 454 to a 489 so I may need a different impeller as well.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
I hear Phil Bergeron's (sp.??) name thrown around in the Phoenix area. I'm sure more will chime in

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
My engine has some internal problems so I am going to rebuild it and though I would have the pump done at the same time. Is there a shop in the Phoenix Az area that would do a good job at a fair price? I am going to stroke out my 454 to a 489 so I may need a different impeller as well.
take the time and bring it down to Desert Yacht, Vic is the man!!!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Dan Nelson
Jett Performance Marine
2120 E Monona Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85024

(623) 780-1909

·
Registered
419 Posts
The Very Best Out there Jett Marine - Dan Nelson 623-783-9441 World Record Holder - Doc @ Dry Dock Glendale 623-842-0898 Vic in Yuma Desert Yacht 928-783-9441
These are the Very Best of the Best you can Get-All are Vets and straight and your in the best spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts