Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Senior Expert
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got another offer from GM today to come buy a new vehicle. Couple weeks ago I got the customer appreciation offer for 2k off a Silverado or Sierra and today I received a letter from them saying I can apply up to 3k of my GM dollars (from my GM credit card earnings) too. In addition to that it also said all other offers can be combined too. I'm tempted to jump on this. BUT in order for this to be worth it I need the dealer to drop 10k off the sticker price of say a 36k truck. Anyone got any insight into wheather or not dealers are willing to drop 10k off sticker? The last two GM purchases I made I got close to this, very close. 0% APR would also have to be part of the deal.

·
Senior Expert
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It said in black and white all current offers can be combined.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I got a letter this week too, it went more like this...

Dear Valued Customer,
we here at GM need your help, we dont seem to be getting enough money from a bailout and we would like to give it to you deep one more time, please come buy another truck from us, thanks.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Drop 10k off? That is a big drop for June. I'd say go for it in October though.

I bought my Silverado in September with a sticker of 32k, and went out the door for under 25k.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
btw...

I got the trucks delivered to my door (vegas),detailed and fill up with diesel or gas for free..

Camino Real Chevrolet - 714-552-0300 - Jay Photoglou

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Talk to Jay Photoglu at Riverdaves forums. He is the best in the business and will find you an amazing deal.
Jay was the only dealer that could find the truck I wanted with all the options I wanted and I have family members that own one of the nations largest Chevy dealerships. He is truly an awesome saleman and true to every word he spoke with me.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
I dont mean to hijack the thread, but does Jay still get GMC's even though the Westminster Camino Real location closed?

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I got a letter this week too, it went more like this...

Dear Valued Customer,
we here at GM need your help, we dont seem to be getting enough money from a bailout and we would like to give it to you deep one more time, please come buy another truck from us, thanks.
lol! I got the same letter!

Im on my 5th Chevy...where's the break?

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
lol! I got the same letter!

Im on my 5th Chevy...where's the break?
The trucks are a good deal......

The trade in is where you get Butt Fawked right now;):(:(:)sphss

Also...With the new sales tax increase and higher reg fees I'm thinking my 07 is still a pretty nice truck...lol

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
The trucks are a good deal......

The trade in is where you get Butt Fawked right now;):(:(:)sphss

Also...With the new sales tax increase and higher reg fees I'm thinking my 07 is still a pretty nice truck...lol

Completly agree! My registration fee sucks because of my 3/4 ton diesel, next truck will be a 1 ton, so Im not looking to spend the extra money. I could probably get 30k-35k (I owe 32k)for my ride and that would leave me no money to by what I'd want, so I'll hold onto it.

I went to the Audi dealer with my gf last weekend and boy howdy are there some deals out there! She's gonna get a kiler deal once she pulls the trigger on one, but her trade in will suck balls. Trying to sell private party, but not much luck so far.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
:)hand
Got another offer from GM today to come buy a new vehicle. Couple weeks ago I got the customer appreciation offer for 2k off a Silverado or Sierra and today I received a letter from them saying I can apply up to 3k of my GM dollars (from my GM credit card earnings) too. In addition to that it also said all other offers can be combined too. I'm tempted to jump on this. BUT in order for this to be worth it I need the dealer to drop 10k off the sticker price of say a 36k truck. Anyone got any insight into wheather or not dealers are willing to drop 10k off sticker? The last two GM purchases I made I got close to this, very close. 0% APR would also have to be part of the deal.
Be careful with the GM card dollars that you want to use. I did the same thing and when it was time to sign the contract Gm would only let me use $1500.00 of the $3000.00 I had in the account toward the purchase of my new truck :)st. The explaination was each model has a certain amount you can use. On a new Sierra the max is $1500.00 plus other rebates. They also informed me that they would be happy to sell me another new vehicle in which I could use more of the money I earned on the card. Wasn't that generous of them. The wifey starts walking around the show room thinking of what she would like to have. Women and shopping, whats up with that?

·
Registered
852 Posts
:)hand

Be careful with the GM card dollars that you want to use. I did the same thing and when it was time to sign the contract Gm would only let me use $1500.00 of the $3000.00 I had in the account toward the purchase of my new truck :)st. The explaination was each model has a certain amount you can use. On a new Sierra the max is $1500.00 plus other rebates. They also informed me that they would be happy to sell me another new vehicle in which I could use more of the money I earned on the card. Wasn't that generous of them. The wifey starts walking around the show room thinking of what she would like to have. Women and shopping, whats up with that?

This is true, but GM Card is running a special where you can use up to $3k of your earnings towards a vehicle, regardless of the typical cap. I received the same offer, but I think the deals will get better this fall so I'm going to wait.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Jay's Photoglou's quotes are usually in that neighborhood. Whether you can combine other offers or not you'd have to ask Jay. Never found a deal better then his. Call him.

·
Senior Expert
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can Jay sell Chevrolet or GMC trucks?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts