Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knew of a place thats sells purple AN fittings. Checked jegs, summit, russell hoses, and earls fittings, and havnt had any luck. Trying to give my daytona a face lift. Any help is appreciated.

·
3,246 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knew of a place thats sells purple AN fittings. Checked jegs, summit, russell hoses, and earls fittings, and havnt had any luck. Trying to give my daytona a face lift. Any help is appreciated.
My buddy painted spray painted his... seams to work great

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Send a PM to FrznJim, his Schiada is all done in purple fittings.

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
I just had some custom done two tone blue and purple. They turned out great i took the fittings apart and had the red switched to purple. 21 pieces cost me $95 to have stripped and anodized..

·
Registered
108 Posts
You can contact XRP at 562-861-4765 they have done fittings and adapters in purple before and I think they still do it now you may have to go thru a dealer near you to get this done, call them and they can answer your questions and refer you! P.S. the work is outstanding and the colors will match! Tim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.