1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Outerlimits ?!?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Jeff, cool video but that water looks pretty tame for a big boat;) I'm sure your tugboat wouldn't have bounced much either.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Outerlimits ?!?
Yep.

Jeff- was that with the new props?
No, Gary- those were the same 38's that you drove the boat with.

The funny thing is that when he put the new props on, The one motor that was down on boost magically came back up. I guess that one was slipping pretty bad in the midrange.

Attachments

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually have alot of great video, including shooting Zwisler's Skater (as he was filming us). I'm just waiting for some helicopter shots (hopefully), and I'll edit it all together.

Really curious!
Who's power.
Eikert 1100's.

Attachments

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
I actually have alot of great video, including shooting Zwisler's Skater (as he was filming us). I'm just waiting for some helicopter shots (hopefully), and I'll edit it all together.

Eikert 1100's.
That is not the old part owner of Absolute's boat is it ??

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
about time you posted something worthwhile :) Nicevideo....lets see the full length one please
Who are you again? And why is your post count so damn high?

:)sphss

PS- Should have it done by next week- just need some helicopter footage to round it out.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Uhhh! you want rough...no problemo!

2010 video ouch now that schiznit is rough.

KAP

P.S. Ola Don Pablo great chatting with you today:)!

Watch the video when the Risk boat and Rolling Vengenance boat are battling it out... Rolling V..... catchs almost 3-4 seconds of air.... what a launch also the Hard Rock Fountain... catching air in some rough azz water....one of my favorite videos.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I guess I should mention the "Pushing the Limits" is the name of his boat...lol.

:)sphss

went for a cigar run late Friday on Mohave after the poker run....It got rough !!!!!
Bullhead Bully- you seem like a guy who likes actually driving his boat (like us). You should head to Catalina with us sometime in some real 4-5'ers, and I bet you won't be able to get the smile off your face.

I think Kap is already there.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts