Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
plaster dave & I will be out there on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Lots of bright green grass/growth around the shoreline (up to 40' out from the shore) in lots of places right now. It's a bit annoying :mad:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of bright green grass/growth around the shoreline (up to 40' out from the shore) in lots of places right now. It's a bit annoying :mad:
Yup i found that out, got that crap in the jet a couple of times, and the while the lake level is higher than i expected, the amount of Stupid still amazes me... not alot of places to kick back on , shoreline spots were at a premium Saturday... We ended up over at the Vista Del Lago cove but damn all that moss would just get onto the swimsteps, you go for a dip and had a hard time just trying to walk out of the water that stuff is thick and heavy.....

But a good time was had despite the other stuff....

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PS i just love the female Volunteer thats walking the docks.... what a hoot to watch and listen to..... i love folks with attitude and no reason for it.... although i did sympathize with her, Stupid was on parade this morning and of course at the end of day scramble to get your boat back on the trailer..... I am still i awe of some of the Ramp stuff i still see.... oh well it passs the time while waiting you're turn .....

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sure wish we were able to join those going out today. Hope to be all healed and ready next weekend.

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
That lake sucks!!! we were there for 2 hours and said F*** this place and packed it up and went to Castaic.

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts