Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experiences with this boat? My parents are looking at a 98 with a 454mag. Looks super clean, but it's already 11yrs old so I wonder how the value will hold up. How does this boat handle the rough? Any insight would be great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 99 Cole with a 454 Mag that I bought new and have had it for 10 years. It runs great out in the rough in Mohave. I haven't had any problems with it...if you have any questions you can just message me, I'd be happy to help you out.
Heres a picture of mine out on Mohave

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
VERY NICE, Boatr250s. Like the graphics.

I too have one, 2001. Most Cole owners take care of there boats (so you can find nice ones), un-like me who uses the crap out of it. It is my 3rd Cole and I know I will always own some kind of Cole.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have a 99 Cole with a 454 Mag that I bought new and have had it for 10 years. It runs great out in the rough in Mohave. I haven't had any problems with it...if you have any questions you can just message me, I'd be happy to help you out.

WOW, that is a very nice boat! I love the lines of it.:)devil

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts

I think I have seen you out there. beautiful boat!

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts

The only downfall I see with the boat is the 454 Mag. You might not go as fast as you like but for 33K, at 250S is a smokin' deal. Ellis trailer is nice, blinged out fire extinguisher (nice), tab indicators, etc. Very nice.

The Magnums have roller top ends and you can put a procharger/vortex type unit on there easily. A buddy of mine had one with well over 400 hours and no issues.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

Love that boat!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts