Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who assigns numbers if you were to want to race?
Or how could I find out if a certain number is taken?
Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Who assigns numbers if you were to want to race?
Or how could I find out if a certain number is taken?
Thanx in advance.
Are you joking??????

You just take #1 cuz u da man and we miss you guys!!!!! :)devil

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You assign your own number. Pick a number you like, call the organization you plan on racing, ask them if the number is being used by anyone. If it's not, number is yours.

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Factory 1

You assign your own number. Pick a number you like, call the organization you plan on racing, ask them if the number is being used by anyone. If it's not, number is yours.
Thanx.
Do I have to call ? No website? NJBA Ihba etc...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Call Apba offices, They will either assign you a number, or if yu have one in mind, they will check to let you know if it is already taken. Good idea to have a few alternate choices in mind.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Try 3356228987-2. I don't think anyone is using it right now.

:)hand

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Numbering

That's what I thought.Just didn't want to paint the boat & get told that #'s taken.
Something to think about with the painting/gel coating your numbers into the hull: if there's an accident or insurance claim, you'll want to get those numbers off in a hurry. On the NWSRA circuit, many teams use vinyl numbers. Teams used to paint them on in the earlier days, but with vinyl, if put on properly, stick pretty good and you can take off pretty quickly. Plus if you ping FireCracker on the forums - she can make you up a number set with your design/color of choice. Cheers - Sean

1 - 20 of 23 Posts