Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the area (previously at LOTO) and trying to get my boating bearings....hopefully some lake regulars can steer me in the right direction. If so, much thanks in advance!

What is a good indoor storage place? I'm about 34' from toungue to drive. Currently storing in EPTX, but there's no point in dragging the boat back and forth every weekend.

Who does good work on Mercruiser engines/stern drives? Anything other than very basic maintenance I prefer to leave to the pros.

Are there any good 'glass guys in the area? I've got some voids/dock rash that needs to be attended to.

Are there any good interior vinyl guys in the area? Have a split seam on the motor hatch that needs to be repaired before it gets any worse.

Again, thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

·
Registered
44 Posts
New to the area (previously at LOTO) and trying to get my boating bearings....hopefully some lake regulars can steer me in the right direction. If so, much thanks in advance!

What is a good indoor storage place? I'm about 34' from toungue to drive. Currently storing in EPTX, but there's no point in dragging the boat back and forth every weekend.

Who does good work on Mercruiser engines/stern drives? Anything other than very basic maintenance I prefer to leave to the pros.

Are there any good 'glass guys in the area? I've got some voids/dock rash that needs to be attended to.

Are there any good interior vinyl guys in the area? Have a split seam on the motor hatch that needs to be repaired before it gets any worse.

Again, thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

Cibola Upholstery in Albuquerque does great interior work. He re did my interior this winter and I couldnt be happier. I know its not in the area of the butte but if you cant find anyone I would recommend them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cibola Upholstery in Albuquerque does great interior work. He re did my interior this winter and I couldnt be happier. I know its not in the area of the butte but if you cant find anyone I would recommend them.
Thanks! Will keep them in mind if nothing pans out in EPTX or the butte.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i dont know if this helps or not but here is a list of boat and RV storage places in truth or consequences NM ...they all look to be pretty close to the butte

1301 New Mexico 51, Truth or Consequences, NM (575) 894-3110 ‎ · morganmarineinc.com
Category: Boat Storage Facility
boat equipment · boat sales

Windmill Boat Storage
3500 E 3rd Ave, Truth Or Cnsqncs, NM (575) 894-2013 ‎

Midway RV & Boat Storage
1800 East 3rd Avenue, Truth or Consequences, NM (575) 894-2078 ‎

Riverside Boat Storage
1204 North Riverside Drive, Truth Or Cnsqncs, NM (575) 894-0853 ‎

CubeSmart Self Storage
801 North Highway 51, Truth Or Consq, NM (575) 894-2241 ‎ · cubesmart.com

Gustin Enterprises
3500 E 3rd Ave, Truth Or Cnsqncs, NM (575) 894-2013 ‎

Dam Site Resort & Marina

77b Engle Star Rt , Elephant Butte, NM 87935 (575) 894-2073 ‎ · thedamsite.com
historic lodge · paddle boats · car show · boat rentals · area attraction

Anton's Marine

200 Anton Dr, Elephant Butte, NM (575) 744-5411 ‎ · antonsmarine.com
outboard motors · supplies boat · boat dealers

Morgan Marine Inc
1301 N Highway 51, Truth Or Cnsqncs, NM (575) 894-3110 ‎
Category: Boat Storage

About Boats 'N Sports

903 New Mexico 195, Elephant Butte, NM (575) 740-5540 ‎ · aboutboatsnsports.com

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys....really appreciate the intel!

Be sure to wave us down when you see us on the butte; red Baja with "Красная Ракета" written on the transom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts