Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is not used very much so just wondering if information and comments are on another location.

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Seems like the Facebook Group is where the action is these days. You can find it by searching, "Michigan Hot Boats" on FB. Sent a join request and one of the mods will approve you. We keep it closed to prevent spam and other bullshit.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Seems like the Facebook Group is where the action is these days. You can find it by searching, "Michigan Hot Boats" on FB. Sent a join request and one of the mods will approve you. We keep it closed to prevent spam and other bullshit.
-
Really? Really? We keep it closed? bullshit right there- do your duty and report -How was Wamplers ? How was Belleville cmon Dave Jeezus What the F is wrong with this site?
Not your end all be all EH?

·
Registered
722 Posts
here is a report on Belleville Meet.

A joke, only 4 boats showed up.
Why is there a Michigan hot-boat club?

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
I've said this before: If you don't like the job I'm doing, you're more than welcome to step up to the plate as president/leader/dictator/bitch. I took this on when Chet dropped the ball because I didn't want to see the club die.

Don't like the way things are going Shep? Fucking do something about it besides bitch. All you assholes are the reason why this club sucks because you complain and moan and don't do a fucking thing to promote or help out.

C'mon pussies, you want to talk, I'll drop this club and the FB page like a bad habit and you can get your wish.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
River Daves Place dot com seems to have all the activity these days. Check it out. If enough of you start using the site, maybe Dave will set up your own section for you.

Sent from my Samsung RT99 using Tapatalk.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
I've gotten into a couple real shit jobs that refuse to go away that have been eating my weekends. My motor is half assembled yet and I refuse to bring out my capsule boat until the ugly ass orange paint has been dealt with lol.

I will be at Torch regardless if I have to use my tin boat. Need I remind you there is a race with beer :buddies: tent in Bay City this weekend.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
you are full of shit :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts