Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with mine."
:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The mainstream media is having a hard time with this family man who is successful in business with strong faith based beliefs, a love of America and its constitution and who has balanced budgets everywhere he has gone in his entire adult life. Instead, they call his wife a useless woman who hasn't worked a day in her life? They are stepping on each other these days looking for something to "Sarah Palin" this good man with.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Doc, it amazes me how MSCCCP has been trashing the LDS religion, yet hasn't said one thing about Obama attending Black Theology church with Reverend Wright and his racist ravings. Or the fact that Obama attended Muslim churches for a while....
While I may not subscribe to the teaching of the LDS faith (I know you and I had a pleasant exchange about my experiences here in Utah), I do not believe that it's underpinnings are a detriment for a president. In fact just the opposite. At least we know he hasn't done lines of coke or smoked weed. He has a high moral standard, and has high ethics, something that is lacking in the office right now (BTW I don't see that Harry Reid is upholding the tenants of the LDS faith very well). Now media is saying that because he doesn't drink, it'll have a negative affect for the office. How freakin' backwards are these people.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Doc, it amazes me how MSCCCP has been trashing the LDS religion, yet hasn't said one thing about Obama attending Black Theology church with Reverend Wright and his racist ravings. Or the fact that Obama attended Muslim churches for a while....
While I may not subscribe to the teaching of the LDS faith (I know you and I had a pleasant exchange about my experiences here in Utah), I do not believe that it's underpinnings are a detriment for a president. In fact just the opposite. At least we know he hasn't done lines of coke or smoked weed. He has a high moral standard, and has high ethics, something that is lacking in the office right now (BTW I don't see that Harry Reid is upholding the tenants of the LDS faith very well). Now media is saying that because he doesn't drink, it'll have a negative affect for the office. How freakin' backwards are these people.

Which do you think is more important to Mitt? The constitution or the book of Mormon ? The United States or the LDS church?
We already know back in his youth serving his church was more important to him than serving his nation in time of war.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Which do you think is more important to Mitt? The constitution or the book of Mormon ? The United States or the LDS church?
We already know back in his youth serving his church was more important to him than serving his nation in time of war.
What do you think is more important to Obama. The constitution or Clower/Piven. What do you think is more important to Obama, captialism or Rules for Radicals.

So you're telling me that all the past presidents weren't as religious as Romney? What about Reagan? What about Carter? How about Kennedy?

I can't believe half the shit you post. And people can't understand why government employees are so F'd up!!!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
What do you think is more important to Obama. The constitution or Clower/Piven. What do you think is more important to Obama, captialism or Rules for Radicals.

So you're telling me that all the past presidents weren't as religious as Romney? What about Reagan? What about Carter? How about Kennedy?

I can't believe half the shit you post. And people can't understand why government employees are so F'd up!!!

Why can't you answer a question? Does being a private sector paper pusher all those years prevent you from answering questions?
I don't think Obama is strongly religious.....I believe he thinks the constitution is more important than those books you mentioned.
Do you, like Romney, think the Book of Mormon is the word of god? If not, one of you is wrong. You or him? What else is he wrong about ?
I prefer normal politicians who just fake belief for political reasons. :))THumbsUp

·
Banned
5,950 Posts

Refresh my memory!! asking again,when where was this POS in the White House serve and as a matter of fact do anything that would better the USA and American people in general.

Please look in the mirror and do some Soul Searching before posting here again,as you are a very Sad excuse!!:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
The mainstream media is having a hard time with this family man who is successful in business with strong faith based beliefs, a love of America and its constitution and who has balanced budgets everywhere he has gone in his entire adult life. Instead, they call his wife a useless woman who hasn't worked a day in her life? They are stepping on each other these days looking for something to "Sarah Palin" this good man with.
what did you expect them to do? talk about ozero's many great accomplishments??? :)sphss

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Refresh my memory!! asking again,when where was this POS in the White House serve and as a matter of fact do anything that would better the USA and American people in general.

Please look in the mirror and do some Soul Searching before posting here again,as you are a very Sad excuse!!:))ThumbsDwn

Did you duck and divert from my questions like wolfie because certain things about Romney are difficult for you to defend ? All I was doing is asking questions many millions of voters will be asking themselves in Nov.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Why can't you answer a question? Does being a private sector paper pusher all those years prevent you from answering questions?
I don't think Obama is strongly religious.....I believe he thinks the constitution is more important than those books you mentioned.
Do you, like Romney, think the Book of Mormon is the word of god? If not, one of you is wrong. You or him? What else is he wrong about ?
I prefer normal politicians who just fake belief for political reasons. :))THumbsUp
Obama is anti-religion. He's also anti-constitution. Specially when he said he said that he would have gotten a lot more accomplished if it wasn't for the constitution.
I believe that Rpmney's wrong religiously as I do Obama, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, and many others, but I believe morally and ethically I have the same values as Romney.
I believe that Romney will follow the constitution first and foremost. His beliefs will guide his moral compass, unlike the douche you support.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Obama is anti-religion. He's also anti-constitution. Specially when he said he said that he would have gotten a lot more accomplished if it wasn't for the constitution.
I believe that Rpmney's wrong religiously as I do Obama, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, and many others, but I believe morally and ethically I have the same values as Romney.
I believe that Romney will follow the constitution first and foremost. His beliefs will guide his moral compass, unlike the douche you support.

Don't kid yourself! Romney's and Obama's huge political IOUs will guide their moral compasses. Romney's currently secret Super Pac donors may raise a few eyebrows when they are eventually divulged. Likely big LDS $$$. BTW, No matter how hard Romney fakes it he is just not that into us working class serfs.

This is interesting :

Republican Mitt Romney and the 'Mormon Plan For America'

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Did you duck and divert from my questions like wolfie because certain things about Romney are difficult for you to defend ? All I was doing is asking questions many millions of voters will be asking themselves in Nov.

I do not recall anyone here bragging of Romney's Military Service or lack of it other than you. Damn dude we have been waiting for a Birth Certificate from zero.I would challenge you this Mitt Romney is a legal American born citizen,how about bobo?
Then on top of that he never served in any branch of the military,so it appears to me you are striking out on every point you bring up.:hmmm:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Don't kid yourself! Romney's and Obama's huge political IOUs will guide their moral compasses. Romney's currently secret Super Pac donors may raise a few eyebrows when they are eventually divulged. Likely big LDS $$$. BTW, No matter how hard Romney fakes it he is just not that into us working class serfs.

This is interesting :

Republican Mitt Romney and the 'Mormon Plan For America'
And Obama is all for the SLAVES of the country. The SLAVES that he insists pay for his Obamacare? The SLAVES that he insists pay for more and more EBT cards carrying higher and higher balances? The SLAVERY of picking up the tab to support you and CVX and 4 million others for doing jackshit? Welcome to SLAVERY under the new master.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
OK that explains one reason your always going after Romney.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:blah: :blah: :blah:
Which do you think is more important to Bill Clinton? The constitution or loose women? The United States or loose women?
We already know back in his youth his flight to Canada (in pursuit of loose women maybe?) was more important to him than serving his nation in time of war.
................:)hand

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

you're a friggen idiot, just like the rest of the cry baby left, scared you're going to lose the election so you think lying is the answer don't you.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I see you've all lined up like good little Romneybots ... mindlessly chanting ABO! ABO! ABO!....I guess that's all you got with the best conservative candidate millions in corporate money can buy. God bless America and may the highest spender win...just like the founding fathers envisioned ....

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I see you've all lined up like good little Romneybots ... mindlessly chanting ABO! ABO! ABO!....I guess that's all you got with the best conservative candidate millions in corporate money can buy. God bless America and may the highest spender win...just like the founding fathers envisioned ....
Hey Z would campaign spending be any different regardless of who the candidates are ? Absolutely not. Once again you blame the players and not those who set the game up and made the rules. Than by the way would be your beloved infalable government. You just can't get off the religion thing can you. Where do you find this garbage ? You have way too much time on your hands and not enough brain cells to spread around. How a bout the facrt that O is a closet Muslim. Who would you rather have running the country. A Muslim or Mormon. The funniest thing is MItt has a long record as a Gov to see how he will govern. Seems nobody but you and the Left Whacko's have a problem with a guy who had no record to look at. Youreally have fallen off your rocker of hate Z. Can't stand successful people can you ? But that's OK if we get 4 more years of what you want you can kiss your pension goodby. And don't come crying to the taxpayers expecting a bailout.:54::54:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
you're a friggen idiot, just like the rest of the cry baby left, scared you're going to lose the election so you think lying is the answer don't you.
I'd bet Z would give his left nut to kiss Wasserman Schults ass. Those two would make a great couple.:duh::duh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts