Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Niether do you. But with you it's not really an act, it's more so based on pure ability.hil:)

I used to think so sad you were not banned for life,but honestly you do provide entertainment for the majority here and your 4-5-6 butt buddies on here can and do give you support must be comforting.:)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
His last coherent post was . . .

. . . well he only insults, attacks and runs back under the bridge. This ignore feature is a valued resource!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I used to think so sad you were not banned for life,but honestly you do provide entertainment for the majority here and your 4-5-6 butt buddies on here can and do give you support must be comforting.:)sphss
I see no entertainment value!

·
1,512 Posts
Eric Holder does NOT have to act Dumb!!hil:)

There's little doubt the Barak Obama administration killed those two Border Patrol agents. This is the end result of inexperienced leadership in offices run by thugs who think they can make up laws as it suits them.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
There's little doubt the Barak Obama administration killed those to Border Patrol agents. This is the end result of inexperienced leadership in offices run by thugs who make up laws as it suits them.
fixed it for you, :wink2:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
There's little doubt the Barak Obama administration killed those to Border Patrol agents. This is the end result of inexperienced leadership in offices run by thugs who think they can make up laws as it suits them.

Does it look like this will be the finding of the Fast and Furious congressional hearings?

I doubt it. Realistically most likely a few BATFE mid-level supervisors will bare the brunt of blame. Sad situation as the result of over zealous law enforcement with inadequate oversight on possible tragic consequenses of letting weapons "walk". Apparently they had no worries of dope smugglers or Mexican officials being endangered. They didn't expect an American BP agent would be killed by this program.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Does it look like this will be the finding of the Fast and Furious congressional hearings?

I doubt it. Realistically most likely a few BATFE mid-level supervisors will bare the brunt of blame. Sad situation as the result of over zealous law enforcement with inadequate oversight on possible tragic consequenses of letting weapons "walk". Apparently they had no worries of dope smugglers or Mexican officials being endangered. They didn't expect an American BP agent would be killed by this program.
Hate to tell you Z but they have diffinitive proof that Holders Right Hand Man approved the wire tap aplications. The facts are they asked Holder when he or his assistant AG's new what and when and his answer is a complete lie with the discovery of these wire tap aplications. The AG committed purgery to congress. The heat is going to be turned up Holder and O. Especially now that the FBI is investigating the O admin for leaking classified information.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Issa was PISSED yesterday!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Well now you have gone and done it,ram is going to go off on you!!:wink2:
Oh no! A non-entity taking on an average guy? I wonder how it will turn out. Maybe he'll attack somebody's religion or family values? Think he might insult relatives again? What if he continues to call me names? What ever will I do? hil:) hil:) hil:)

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh no! A non-entity taking on an average guy? I wonder how it will turn out. Maybe he'll attack somebody's religion or family values? Think he might insult relatives again? What if he continues to call me names? What ever will I do? hil:) hil:) hil:)

Name calling and cheap shots are all he has,he just takes up space.:))ThumbsDwn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts