Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
ouch....

That's gonna leave a mark, and I doubt it'll buff out.......

Ray
PS Remember, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS that are sure to retort some sort of nonsense....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
True words. Who said it?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Last I checked, Obama didn't have a shoe thrown at him or choked on a pretzel.

Who's the fool again?

/troll
Good thing too because judging from his lack of athletic prowess, that shoe would have clocked O right between the eyes.

I see you changed it to a "pretzel" instead of the "Ham sandwich" you originally wrote.
Did you realize that muslims don't eat pork??:)bulb

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Do you realize all you guys do is blow hot air?

Don't like the way things are, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! But all you pussys do sit here on a forum and circle jerk each other.

Performance Boats Political Rhetoric forum = The Lemon Party

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Don't like the way things are, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! But all you pussys do sit here on a forum and circle jerk each other.

My experience...fly's land where it stinks......full of sh*t?

Attachments

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

Who's the fool again?

/troll
So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

If your looking for a fool, well, nevermind. :)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

Ahhhh, ...but that is NOT all we do!:)hand:)hand

We all are active to different degrees in our local politics.
Some, like Doc, are heavily involved. Others, like Myself, are to a lesser degree.
BUT, we all vote and participate far beyond these forums.

This is just where we BS about it.....:)bulb

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
My experience...fly's land where it stinks......full of sh*t?
Okay, I can't fight you on this one. That was pretty funny! hil:)

So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

If your looking for a fool, well, nevermind. :)sphss
Where the hell did the China subject come from? Last I checked, we were talking about fools? Not the econimic turmoil in China....and before you twist that one, I'll do it for you..."Well what about the economic turmoil in the US due to Obama's communistic approach?!" C'mon, do better than that! :p

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Ahhhh, ...but that is NOT all we do!:)hand:)hand

We all are active to different degrees in our local politics.
Some, like Doc, are heavily involved. Others, like Myself, are to a lesser degree.
BUT, we all vote and participate far beyond these forums.

This is just where we BS about it.....:)bulb
Now this, is a well thought out response. I think we can be friends. :wedgie:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Now this, is a well thought out response. I think we can be friends. :wedgie:
Well, just don't start quoting RR and Z too often and we'll see how it goes!!:)bulb

I think we can get you trained up!!!:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts

Where the hell did the China subject come from? Last I checked, we were talking about fools? Not the econimic turmoil in China....and before you twist that one, I'll do it for you..."Well what about the economic turmoil in the US due to Obama's communistic approach?!" C'mon, do better than that! :p
Feel free about telling us how a couple decades of Liberal Politics have taken a once powoerful economic state like the one you live in and turned it into what it has become......Lot of lessons to be learned from MI politics and what happens with Democrat control over the long term. Or maybe the effect of unionized labor and how that's worked out in the public sector and auto industry with their pension funding problems? How many jobs got chased offshore and to Mexico due to the above issues?

Most here that you seem to be taking aim at, are doing far better than MI economically and TX, for one state, has far better political leadership. As a matter of fact we seem to be gaining a good share of the population that MI is losing due to mismanagement. Is MI still close to bankruptcy as they were a couple years ago? How are cities like Flint and Detroit doing? Last time I was there they looked like rundown waste areas in many sectors. Really sad......How you figure that stuff works or why it happened?????

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Feel free about telling us how a couple decades of Liberal Politics have taken a once powoerful economic state like the one you live in and turned it into what it has become......Lot of lessons to be learned from MI politics and what happens with Democrat control over the long term. Or maybe the effect of unionized labor and how that's worked out in the public sector and auto industry with their pension funding problems? How many jobs got chased offshore and to Mexico due to the above issues?

Most here that you seem to be taking aim at, are doing far better than MI economically and TX, for one state, has far better political leadership. As a matter of fact we seem to be gaining a good share of the population that MI is losing due to mismanagement. Is MI still close to bankruptcy as they were a couple years ago? How are cities like Flint and Detroit doing? Last time I was there they looked like rundown waste areas in many sectors. Really sad......How you figure that stuff works or why it happened?????
Careful Tex, You know how easily they get spooked at first!!:)hand:)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Point is sh*t happens even when you are the president, you pointed to the shoe throwing incident like W asked him to do that........if so, then Barry talked to the fly and asked him to land there.......does not hold up.

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts

Okay, let's go one by one, the best that I can.

Unionized labor - While it works great on paper, doesn't neccesarily mean it works when applied. I've met and personally worked with many Union members and while the majority work hard and do their jobs well, there's always one of two that skirt under the radar and make mistakes. These are the individuals that ultimately complain, issue grievances and ruin it for the rest of us. They get greedy and think the Union will protect them. Unfortunately for them, since the recent scandal, they get dropped like a bad habit. Again, it works, in theory. It has built a majority of this country since it was founded, where would we be without it? It's a tough spot, because if you disolve the Unions, you kill the American Automotive Industry. How's that Toyota sound now?

Most jobs were sourced Mexico b/c it's cheaper to do business. Ever hear of NAFTA? It's an open door to take advantage of cheap labor in other countries and, I feel, the main reason why so many jobs were lost here. Ditch NAFTA, and tax the f*uck out of products imported to the United States and jobs will return.

MI's political leadership sucks, and it sucks because of the individuals running the show, not the partys. We can not be held accountable for the dead stripper that a one time surfaced from a party that The People didn't approve of. I'm not paying taxes for some political figure to get a hand job, nor did the Democratic Party promote that. In fact, when all that stuff came to light in this city; there was a bounty out on his head. The media never got word of it, but the local gangs sure knew about it. People have a very large pride for this city; we don't appreciate negative critisism.

Yes, MI is still close to bankruptcy, but it's showing small signs of improvement. This stuff does't happen overnight.

I wouldn't be happy about the influx of MI natives, the majority are Democrats, and last I checked, Kwayme's family is living in your neck of the woods now. :)hand

Detroit and Flint are both run down, and tattered looking. I was just in the D last night at a car show. Everyone was having a great time so I don't see how the appearance really matters here?

In the end, to me, it's all about the money and always has been. Greed drives a person to make poor decisions and everyone else is forced to ride on the tails of that frieght train.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
LMAO!!! I'm so sorry for your confusion. I'll try a simpler metaphor next time. ;)

What does having a shoe thrown at you by some crazed mooooozlum have to do with being a fool? Or choking of food for that matter?

IMO bringing it up makes one look more like a fool. :)hand

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Nice post.
Though I don't agree with all of it. And you managed to type all this without calling someone a ruh'tard. :D

It's a tough spot, because if you disolve the Unions, you kill the American Automotive Industry.

Or maybe bring it back.

Most jobs were sourced Mexico b/c it's cheaper to do business.

Yes.

Ever hear of NAFTA? It's an open door to take advantage of cheap labor in other countries and, I feel, the main reason why so many jobs were lost here.

Ok,

Ditch NAFTA, and tax the f*uck out of products imported to the United States and jobs will return.

ay yi yi.

We can not be held accountable for the dead stripper that a one time surfaced from a party that The People didn't approve of. .

I LOVE this line. :D

Greed drives a person to make poor decisions and everyone else is forced to ride on the tails of that frieght train.
Zombie to the courtesy phone, please. :D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Who's the fool again?

/troll

Funny.....come in Bitching then.........

Unionized labor - While it works great on paper, doesn't neccesarily mean it works when applied. I've met and personally worked with many Union members and while the majority work hard and do their jobs well, there's always one of two that skirt under the radar and make mistakes. These are the individuals that ultimately complain, issue grievances and ruin it for the rest of us. They get greedy and think the Union will protect them. Unfortunately for them, since the recent scandal, they get dropped like a bad habit. Again, it works, in theory. It has built a majority of this country since it was founded, where would we be without it? It's a tough spot, because if you disolve the Unions, you kill the American Automotive Industry. How's that Toyota sound now?

Most jobs were sourced Mexico b/c it's cheaper to do business. Ever hear of NAFTA? It's an open door to take advantage of cheap labor in other countries and, I feel, the main reason why so many jobs were lost here. Ditch NAFTA, and tax the f*uck out of products imported to the United States and jobs will return.

MI's political leadership sucks, and it sucks because of the individuals running the show, not the partys. We can not be held accountable for the dead stripper that a one time surfaced from a party that The People didn't approve of. I'm not paying taxes for some political figure to get a hand job, nor did the Democratic Party promote that. In fact, when all that stuff came to light in this city; there was a bounty out on his head. The media never got word of it, but the local gangs sure knew about it. People have a very large pride for this city; we don't appreciate negative critisism.

Yes, MI is still close to bankruptcy, but it's showing small signs of improvement. This stuff does't happen overnight.

I wouldn't be happy about the influx of MI natives, the majority are Democrats, and last I checked, Kwayme's family is living in your neck of the woods now. :)hand

Detroit and Flint are both run down, and tattered looking. I was just in the D last night at a car show. Everyone was having a great time so I don't see how the appearance really matters here?

In the end, to me, it's all about the money and always has been. Greed drives a person to make poor decisions and everyone else is forced to ride on the tails of that frieght train.
You want to play along, so which is it?

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
I'm still defending my side, am I not? It's all about tactics. Quit splitting hairs and trying to change the subject, but Republicans are great at circumventing the subject. :)grn

I called W a fool for his actions. Hard hard is it to swallow food, honestly? <---That doesn't get more obvious!

The shoe comment, a little more complicated. Having a shoe thrown at you makes you look like a fool. The fly on the lip, makes O look like a fool. Tomato, tomahto?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts