1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
149 BGJ-Willis Power 540
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 20, 2008

Hello People,
:(:(
Was informed that we have to change the May race to May 3 & 4, 2008.

Kern Co. changed the dates.

Willis

·
Registered
601 Posts
2 weeks notice?

that sucks willis. thats pretty messed up for them to do this to us on such short notice. how the heck did they screw up so bad? they should understand that they are going to cost the club a lot of money. i know of several people that already have plans for that weekend and can not make the race now...

what was their excuse?

p.s. the website needs to be changed too

·
Distinguished Member
5,771 Posts
Well it sucks because my daughter will miss a Jr Dragster race and my son a flattrack race, but is better for me work schedule wise :)devil
I'll be there...

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Us Circle Boat guys were planning on doing an exhibition at this event again like we did back in October, we wont be able to pull it off this soon.

This is a bummer because that was the only date that would work with us. All other dates are in conflict with our normal schedule.

I wish there was a way to get all the racing org's in the same room when laying out schedule for the year.

Regardless, I will still be there at this event as a spectator.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I wish there was a way to get all the racing org's in the same room when laying out schedule for the year.

Nooooo ... Please don't bring this up again :( ... it turned into a 3 page deal back in the HB days ... kinda like a chevy/ford conversation or a which is better, v-drive or a jet deal

Ross and I never had an issue ... we called each other & made it happen, CF was a different story though.

We know what weekends to stay away from w/ IHBA and try ...

Kern Co. is the issue here and could easily change SCSC dates as well, lets hope they don't for you guys.

Sucks for us though.

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Nooooo ... Please don't bring this up again :( ... it turned into a 3 page deal back in the HB days ... kinda like a chevy/ford conversation or a which is better, v-drive or a jet deal

Ross and I never had an issue ... we called each other & made it happen, CF was a different story though.

We know what weekends to stay away from w/ IHBA and try ...

Kern Co. is the issue here and could easily change SCSC dates as well, lets hope they don't for you guys.

Sucks for us though.
i remember that thread :|err

yeah, i heard it was Kern Co that did the shifting....any reason as to why? That really puts a stick in the spokes because its so close. I could understand changing a date thats months away, but weeks? thats just rude.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
i remember that thread :|err

yeah, i heard it was Kern Co that did the shifting....any reason as to why? That really puts a stick in the spokes because its so close. I could understand changing a date thats months away, but weeks? thats just rude.
dunno ... I'm not in the loop yet.

and yes ... it was rude of the county, I don't think I will be able to make it at this point.

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
i was trying to get the ford back together for the next race ! 2 weeks isnt enough time. damn the luck!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ok so who is going and who is not. The change of the date may not allow me to make it. It will be last minute for me but I do not think I will make it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts