Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the market in race gas fuels has been much more stable than our prices at the pump ... but after a conference calls with Sunoco & e-mails going back and forth w/ VP ... it appears that race fuel prices nationwide will start increasing.

For you Av Gas and Methanol lovers, this effects you as well. Just the delivery and fuel surcharges to your distributors will effect the cost.

The price of crude oil and manafacturing are the main contributors.

Just getting the word out ... Sunoco is getting their pricing sheets together now and VP will be announcing their 2nd price increase of the year soon.

According to reports, it appears that pump gas prices are going to be over $5.00/gal by July ... insane.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Seams to go up in the morning then again in the evening. What ever happened to the days when if a barrel dropped in cost so would the price at the pump?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Seams to go up in the morning then again in the evening. What ever happened to the days when if a barrel dropped in cost so would the price at the pump?
LONG GONE... :mad: Thank you Washington D.C. and tree huggers!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rediculus! Does that mean, I need to get fuel from you (BUSBY) before prices hit the roof even more?
Yes ... (not spamming) but if you plan on buying fuel, I would get it before the increase comes through this week. It won't be as dramatic as the pumps, but there will be an increase.

BB

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when was the last DROP in crude barrel pricing? It's hit an all time high, over $130/barrel.

I think if it comes down, the rack pricing will as well ... then you'll see a decrease at the pumps.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yesterday at the drag strip Torco 112 was $7.15 a gallon This is in Michigan 6/09/08
Torco 112 here is $7.50/gallon (jobber/racer pricing), so is F&L SP1. Unfortunately, Torco is having a shortage of fuel at this point ... having delivery issues to the west coast due to the high shipping/freight charges. Not profitable.

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Really shitty for all...

what is the price of 100 octane right now anyways? and 110?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Thursday I paid $6.71 per for sunoco 110(SLC UTAH) When I asked if it was going up more, all I got was "YEP"

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
AvGas

AvGas here in Coeur d'Alene...5.62, what are the rest of you paying...

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Avgas

100 LL was $4.00 at our airport self serve last week.
Where are you located...just curious...I heard AvGas is priced all over the place around the country..last summer I was paying 4.35..sounds like were getting boned up here..

1 - 20 of 77 Posts