Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than Josh what happened ?

S CP :D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
busby got the 8.0 hight points and 2 place couldnt under stand who ended up ubfj probaly morgan or hicks, pete mcConnel won the 11.0 class ( he'll be some competition for you john:D)

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Other than Josh what happened ?

8.0 win went to cyclone boat 999 also runner up hi points
10.0 win went to Blownjet 417
UBFJ win went to Mike DeClarke in 537 F- Bomb
SE went to boat 1953 in guess whos back
Pattymelt took the overall high points in SE
Joe Morgan put a leg on his 7.30 record in ubfj

Not sure about the rest.
I went two rounds in 8.0 and got beat in the lights but it was a great race
Boat 405 ran an 8.03 @ 131mph on all motor. So needless to say I'm pumped. Can't wait to next season!!

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Wow F-Bomb in his debut Won UBFJ.

Congrats.

sounds like you boys know what your doing.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
F Bomb

4.0's to half track made for an exciting weekend still some work to do but atleast we know it's a player.To top it off Mike did a good driving and was able win High Points in the UBFJ class in the final round against John D. Nice way to end the season, make's the ride home very enjoyable.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Scarlata/Grose Blinger was bad ass. 7.20s with .0 lights all day long. Impressive.

Zipper ran over .3 tenths better than last race without hopping up the motor. High 8.6s.

Melt won SE high points and he missed a race earlier this year. Bnag

John D. in the 7.60s with the small motor and runner up in UBFJ. Nice work.

Morgan UBfool high points runner up. Ripped off a solid .30 yesterday that was real solid looking. Boat is rock solid nice work guys.

Tiki in the finals again. Nice job and runner up in high points in bracket. Nice rookie season dude.

Finnegan crushing the 8.0s field and running 7.8s with more to be had. :)devil Runner up in points too.

The guy was running best ever ET"s in his pile I think.

156 Harris machine 8.0s high points, nice season guys.

Zack Rausher in the 905 ran real good first time on the rope. 9.7s last I heard. Guy did awesome, hope to see more of him next year. Good times pitting with you guys too.

Declark has a serious piece. Nice job guys and congrats on UBfool win and high points win. The 4.0s to half and 7.5s out the back were big. Shes a handful but no doubt you guys will sort it out and be running even bigger numbers.

Arek in the 1953 was a stud in SE. 35 boats in the class and he takes the win on some nearly perfect laps he put together. You battled for that win and got it, nice job to all those guys.

Red422 looked like he stepped it up a bit, nice job Tom.

Owens was hauling the mail and the boat has a perfect ride. Great job.

418 ran best ever half track on new clocks and Im finally happy with almost everything on the boat. Driver is a total pile but still had a great weekend and thanks to Woods for all the pit help. Maybe race Phoenix, sounds like a few guys are going, I know the 516 is definatly going LOL

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

CS

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
damn good job guys:)devil hella a debute for the f-bomb:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
418 ran best ever half track on new clocks and Im finally happy with almost everything on the boat. Driver is a total pile but still had a great weekend and thanks to Woods for all the pit help. Maybe race Phoenix, sounds like a few guys are going, I know the 516 is definatly going LOL

CS

Both are going stop fighting it hahaha

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
It was a great weekend. Congrats to Mike D for the win in UBFJ an High points. We threw all we could at him in the final and he busted out a 7.50 nice work Shoe, Wayne and Billy. Congrats to Harris racing on the High points. Busby did a great job. Cyclone was on it this weekend and drove great. Tony S was ripping off 7.20s all weekend. The 1953 boat was on it and went the the SE feild for the win. Great Job. Thanks to Miller for putting a tune up in my boat that got me into the 7.60s. Had a great time.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info guys...

Congrats to all the winners.......hell congrats to everyone who raced :)devil

Glad it was a safe weekend.

I was hoping to get to Phoenix to watch, but my daughter has something to do on that Saturday night. If it's early enough we might head over Saturday night so I can be there Sunday.

Congrats again to everyone.

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Congrats to all!!!, good job mike on the win, chris are you still planning on making the finals?

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
509 Jr. was cookin' pretty damn good... I believe 9.87 or there abouts right off the trailer. Did a great job driving for the first time out on the rope. Looks like Sleeper has yet another gullwing out at the river to watch out for this next year... :D

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you to mike miller and the bad a$$ motor and help with the late night pump rebuild and all of your support! John d, mike d, my crew brian alber, matt, steve and my bro jason couldn't have done it without you guys. And last but not least tom papp, because if it wasnt for him none of this ever would have happend!{rip}

thank you arek,
'1953'

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you to mike miller and the bad a$$ motor and help with the late night pump rebuild and all of your support! John d, mike d, my crew brian alber, matt, steve and my bro jason couldn't have done it without you guys. And last but not least tom papp, because if it wasnt for him none of this ever would have happend!{rip}

thank you arek,
'1953'
Great job buddy

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
X2 Thanks for the hospitality "Awreck" and family! had a great time but I had to get going before the going got good!:)devil
Saturday night was pretty much a blur, but if my liver could talk, boy would it have alot to say!
I have to start spending more time @ the track with you guys, really would like to try this racing thing next season for sure!
Thanks

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts

thank you arek,
'1953'
WOW !!!!! 35 BOATS and you go round after round for the WIN ... great job ...for you and your crew ...8.29 ON MOTOR ... that MILLER MOTOR ROCKS ...CONGRATS

TOMMY would be proud . :D

BTW how cold was the water ?????

BIG D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts