Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check him out, all thinkin' he's cool and chit.....

I kicked his ass...... :)devil

:D ......good seeing ya again Tom!!! Thanks for the BBQ too, that was awesome. ......now get in the water damn-it!!! :)hammers

RTJas :D

Attachments

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
LOL He's a grandpa now, you know. He had to go out and get a grandpa boat. :D

I shouldn't bag on it, I'll take a ride on it any day as long as I'm not driving (that means I can drink) :)sphss

Glad you guys had a good time.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
HAHA.....Hey, I hung with you for a while when you were cruising :)

Sorry we didn't have that BBQ at the house Jas. I promise next time it will happen. Nice seeing you and Coni again....your kids are very respectful and well behaved. Good job by both of you.

I was over by the sand where we were at on Thursday with the neighbors. We then moved to the sand right outside of KL. We were there till about 4:30P pulled the boat out, got it in the garage and then all hell broke loose up here at the house. Surprised we didn't see you guys.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
LOL He's a grandpa now, you know. He had to go out and get a grandpa boat. :D

I shouldn't bag on it, I'll take a ride on it any day as long as I'm not driving (that means I can drink) :)sphss

Glad you guys had a good time.
You aren't as far away from that as you think missy :)

You and Jeff should come out and visit some time. We got room for ya Angie

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA.....Hey, I hung with you for a while when you were cruising :)

Sorry we didn't have that BBQ at the house Jas. I promise next time it will happen. Nice seeing you and Coni again....your kids are very respectful and well behaved. Good job by both of you.

I was over by the sand where we were at on Thursday with the neighbors. We then moved to the sand right outside of KL. We were there till about 4:30P pulled the boat out, got it in the garage and then all hell broke loose up here at the house. Surprised we didn't see you guys.
haha....You did hang!!! That thing was actually cruisin' 40+, no problem!!! :)devil

No problem on the house bbq! We'll catch up again.

We went to 12mile cove, then cruised through Cottonwood....which was a bit of a rough ride by that time...but I like that!!! :D Then we hung by the powerlines, and finally about 4:30 to the bouyline at the dam for a swim. I checked the beach on the way by, and didn't see you. I didn't check the beaches by Katherine's though.

All hell broke loose as soon as we got to the hotel parking lot. That was the first time the boat was out of the water since Monday morning, and I was very glad it wasn't still in the slip. That was some storm.

Oh and about 5 minutes after I went to bed Tuesday, I tapped Con on the shoulder and said...."I should have just brought a line down to Tom's anchor!" DOH!!! :)sphss

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Oh and about 5 minutes after I went to bed Tuesday, I tapped Con on the shoulder and said...."I should have just brought a line down to Tom's anchor!" DOH!!! :)sphss

By the way thanks for that. That is kind of funny to think about it now :)

Reminds me of the time I decided NOT to buy a close bow boat. My buddy and I were sitting in the cabin trying to figure out the pros/cons of it -vs- an open bow. He said you have to carry your anchor over the bow to throw it in the water. I was like...good point and decided against the closed bow because of that. My son pointed out later that you throw the anchor over and walk the rope up front....DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH! lol

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
You aren't as far away from that as you think missy :)

You and Jeff should come out and visit some time. We got room for ya Angie

Cool! I'll let Jeff know he needs to get a hotel room :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts