Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She started off as such a nice girl -then mutated into a smack talking bitch and was banned-

·
Frst Round Runnerup
334 Posts
I heard a rumor @ Ming this weekend that Racer Girl paid Marshal and Guru a visit for a photo op. Where are the pics? We are all curious how she looked!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I was fortunate enough to meet Morgan (Race Girl) this weekend at Ming. She had come by the King's pits and wanted to meet all the Kings men, we were happy to oblige. I spent alot of time with her and got to know her well. As she was indeed banned for life from this site, she asked if I would be so kind as to speak for her. Who am I to say no to her? First of all she would like to offer her sincerest apology to all for some of the things that came out of her mouth last Thursday night. Apparantly she hadn't been taking her med's, then when she saw Sugar in here she went straight for the bottle. The rest I don't need to explain to all of you. Anyways she is sincerely sorry for anyone she may have offended.
She did indeed make her rounds in the pits Saturday night meeting some of her favorite drivers. Pictures were taken. Yes I could release all the photo's at once....but what would be the fun in that? I will stretch them out over the next few nights, kinda like a slow motion train wreck. She would also like to thank all of those who supported her, offered her advice, and stuck up for her. So fast76rogers, this first one is for you, Morgan with her blown detuned 502, showing those ab's of steel, enjoy, RG~....ooops I mean F1~

Attachments

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
102 Days Til Xmas

Rumor has it that somebody is already putting the moves on her...

·
Registered
612 Posts
So fast76rogers, this first one is for you, Morgan with her blown detuned 502, showing those ab's of steal, enjoy, RG~....ooops I mean F1~
LMFAO!Billy, Billy, Billy! I MAY BE A NEWBE, BUT i SAW THAT COMING FROM WAY OVER THERE! To f-in funny! Hey, I'm just about ready to come up and stir the clearlake soup. Needin some baffles. Talk to you later-Ron

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Tonights installment finds Morgan getting an autograph from Joe Gonzales, and in the lap of a man who preffered not to have his name mentioned, so we'll just call him Mr. Cucumber! I have saved the best for last, so be sure to tune in tomorrow night for the final installment! Enjoy, F1~

Attachments

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
So tonight for our final installment, we saved the best for last! Morgan found herself at the Guru's pit. At first the Guru is not wanting to come out of the trailer. You can see him and his teamates looking out, and strategizing. Here's a little of what we heard..... (Guru) " Guy's, I can put the spurs to most anything that floats, but do you see the size of that woman?!" (Teamates) "Ahhww come on Tony, put your purse down and give her a go, we'll get you a step stool!"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Oh No! Guru gets to close and is overcome by Morgans pheramones! Clothes start flying, he goes in for a lick! (Guru) " She tastes like chicken guys!" We had to stop taking pic's at that point, they weren't rated for this site! Thats it for now boys, I hope you have enjoyed Race Girl as much as I have, Chow for now, F1~

Attachments

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
P.S. Morgan would like to thank everyone involved Saturday night for their hospitality, and showing her a good time, you are all good sports, F1~

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Factory 1, very funny sh---t. But I am getting a little frightened. Some of the guys are enjoying themselves too much. Marshall has a stimulated sexual grin on his face, like he is gonna get the lay of his life!

·
Registered
821 Posts
racechick

Oh No! Guru gets to close and is overcome by Morgans pheramones! Clothes start flying, he goes in for a lick! (Guru) " She tastes like chicken guys!" We had to stop taking pic's at that point, they weren't rated for this site! Thats it for now boys, I hope you have enjoyed Race Girl as much as I have, Chow for now, F1~
Funny,Funny Shit, I laugh my ass offhil:)hil:)hil:)hil:), Tony is such a good sport,... I don't know how he dose it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts