Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for some help in the form of some gopro vids like morgan had posted awhile back for my kiddo to watch to get an idea.may not make but a couple races next season but she's into it and dad is into anything his kids are ;) be cool to pit crew and tune for my kid. would appreciate the help fellas.thanx tom e.

if anyone has morgan's vid post it too please , i looked but cldnt find it.great vid for her to kinda understand staging and how to leave for the start.

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
Lookin for some help in the form of some gopro vids like morgan had posted awhile back for my kiddo to watch to get an idea.may not make but a couple races next season but she's into it and dad is into anything his kids are ;) be cool to pit crew and tune for my kid. would appreciate the help fellas.thanx tom e.

if anyone has morgan's vid post it too please , i looked but cldnt find it.great vid for her to kinda understand staging and how to leave for the start.
heres a crappy one i made with my go-pro, not really what your looking for but throwing it in

Boat110-Lakamp - YouTube

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Finnegan made a pretty cool one at the world finals last year for Hot Rod magazine I believe. He posted it on here. I'll see if I can find it.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Google Dillon Munson Twin Turbo

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Google Dillon Munson Twin Turbo
Texted her to utube dillon.she remembers u guys from bb.need to register her here i guess.thanx guys for the help!

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Tom bring her to a KDBA race, it's a great race to get started with to learn the ropes ;).

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We re gna have to stay close this summer and ill save over the winter to get her to a track.if ftcobb is held this year i wld like to carry her up to it.its a roped track but no clocks jus flag start, but i thnk she cld hold her own in the blown gas class.its bout 170miles away and i thnk we can swing.it this season.purcell or choteau will have to be next season.

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
We re gna have to stay close this summer and ill save over the winter to get her to a track.if ftcobb is held this year i wld like to carry her up to it.its a roped track but no clocks jus flag start, but i thnk she cld hold her own in the blown gas class.its bout 170miles away and i thnk we can swing.it this season.purcell or choteau will have to be next season.
I heard there was still no water in Ft. Cobb????

heres a badass one

B1 Racing Boat 418 Irvine race 7.96 ET/125 mph - YouTube

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gives a whole new outlook on what quik is seeing it from starkweather's viewpoint.sucka haulssss assssss ! Thnx jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts