Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well, That's two black ni***rs that won't be there........wonder how many white ni***rs won't show because of Pres. Trump.........Good place for um......stay the fuck away.....Just hope they show the truth in the museum, not the shit they teach in the schools........ya know Roots is true.....just ask um......:yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, That's two black ni***rs that won't be there........wonder how many white ni***rs won't show because of Pres. Trump.........Good place for um......stay the fuck away.....Just hope they show the truth in the museum, not the shit they teach in the schools........ya know Roots is true.....just ask um......:yes:
I watched it on TV, and the worthless Jafricans acted just as you would think. Protesting President Trump's route. The TV "news" had a liberal "educated" hack saying that it was such an insult for President Trump to come. Did anyone watch his speech? He PRAISED MLK and mentioned Evers and several other Civil Rights heroes.

BTW, Chokwe Lumumba, the mayor of Jafrica, skipped it too. Ni99ers... SMH...

Donald Trump visit: Lumumba, others skipping event for presser

He looks like a muzzy! :shock:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What gets me, is Jackson's infrastructure is closer to that of a 3rd world country than a developed nation, because the liberal Democrats have squandered the money allocated for roads, water, sewer, etc. Mayor Lumumumumba should have been on his knees (so to speak) begging for money to fix Jackson. But no, the racist moron shunned him!!! :bangmyhead:

·
Registered
977 Posts
What gets me, is Jackson's infrastructure is closer to that of a 3rd world country than a developed nation, because the liberal Democrats have squandered the money allocated for roads, water, sewer, etc. Mayor Lumumumumba should have been on his knees (so to speak) begging for money to fix Jackson. But no, the racist moron shunned him!!! :bangmyhead:
Exactly......It's looking more like Detroit every day......It's a fucking dump!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts