Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Further proof that anyone who voted for B O is a virulent racist.

Eric Holder's Hate Crime Color Scheme

Townhall.com
July 2, 2009
by Janet M. LaRue

EXCERPT:

Imagine the Ku Klux Klan in full regalia standing before a polling place deep in Dixieland hurling racial insults at black people arriving to vote in the last election. Imagine further a Republican-run U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) dropping the civil complaint against the KKK that had been filed by a Democrat-run DOJ.

Unless you've dropped acid, your fantasy life probably can't get you there.

Try reality.

The Obama DOJ has admitted dropping a civil complaint filed by the Bush DOJ on Jan. 7, 2009, accusing members of the New Black Panther Party of "wearing black berets, black combat boots, black dress shirts and black jackets with military-style markings, brandishing a 2-foot-long nightstick and issuing racial threats and racial insults" at voters in Philadelphia, during November's election," according to an exclusive in The Washington Times on July 30. Members of Congress want to know why.

Fox News ran a story with an eyewitness at the scene on Nov. 4. The Bush DOJ had sought an injunction against the Panthers to prevent further violations of the 1965 Voting Rights Act:

Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson were deployed at the entrance to a Philadelphia polling location wearing the uniform of the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, and that Samir Shabazz repeatedly brandished a police-style baton weapon.

[P]arty Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz confirmed that the placement of Samir Shabazz and Jackson in Philadelphia was part of a nationwide effort to deploy New Black Panther Party members at polling locations on Election Day.

The Department seeks an injunction preventing any future deployment of, or display of weapons by, New Black Panther Party members at the entrance to polling locations.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I'm slowly discovering many of my ex inlaws
(via facebook) voted for him. They happen to be all some variation of white Caucasian. Some are not so obvious closet racists. More like casual racists if such a thing exists. They're fine with "black" folks so long as they keep a safe distance away.:)sphss
The others I wouldn't class as "virulent racists". These are the ones that genuinely see no color--as it should be--and voted for him without reservation. They're arguments, however, for supporting and voting for him are nauseating at best.

My ex niece-in-law (what strange sounding phrase)
just turned 22 and is about to enter into the heart of Hell--State University.:)st She's already been propagandized by the progressive public school system, spent 4 years at liberal arts college and is now on her way to major in.......take a wild guess.....journalism and communications.:):)punch:):)punch:):)punch
I'm sure her future of spewing leftist propaganda is indeed bright.:)sphss

Anyway, not to jack the thread...just wanted to get that out..

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The point is any white idiot that voted for B O is supporting racism against themselves.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand:)hand

They're just too stupid to realize it.

The black people that voted for him are all, every single one of them, virulent racists. :)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
it won't happen again, the kkk and arian nation will be at the polling places in the south next time, you can believe that!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
it won't happen again, the kkk and arian nation will be at the polling places in the south next time, you can believe that!
Think there will be a "next time"?:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I asked Chilly his take on that very situation and he had no reply........:confused:

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I asked Chilly his take on that very situation and he had no reply........:confused:
Go figue with Chill.........Can I just be labled a Liberalist? :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You Crackas Gots To Chill has already stated that only whites can be racist.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

1 - 11 of 11 Posts