Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i pretty much have not listened to the radio (terrestrial) in about 2 years i dont think. i take my ipod from veh to veh rangeing from my wifes honda to my rhino and all parts in between like my big work truck and my boat of course. i have a ipod hook up on everything. i took my ipod out of my Pickup truck today to do some general maint i e software up grades and adding and getting rid of stuff. i forgot it today on the puter and drove all day today with just the local stuff on the dials. ITS THE SAME CRAP THAT WAS PLAYING 2 YEARS AGO.... WTF?:|err has no artists been able to come up with any thing good or original that we have to listen to the same crap over and over. there were a few new songs that i down loaded today but that only totaled like 7 downloads. 5 years ago songs were coming out every week and one was better than the next. what is going on out there?

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
satellite radio....nuff said!!!!

even satellite sucks, they have the same 20 song loop on almost every station. have xm in my big truck and let the subscription go cause of the same crap. sat IMO is only good for stern and playboy and thats about it:)sphss

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
RADIO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even turn the crap on. I get so frustrated and irritated with the commercials I want to punch the radio. I stay with the ipod or sometimes cd's.

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
...100.3 FM L.A....maybe you'll like maybe you won't???...Best I have found other than an alternitive rock station in Bakersfield...(can't remember the number)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
KCDX.com or 103.1 in Central Arizona. It's a millionaire's personal Ipod shared for the world to listen to classic rock but not the mainstream cuts. It's on in my shop and on the computer in my office nearly all the time. Check it out!

kcdx.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts