Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase some "racing radios" for the boat. I have seem many boats with them but not sure as to what to buy. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
I have the Race-Com set in the DCB and love them. I have their # at the shop and will get it for you in the morning. Great customer service.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Solder Joint 714-997-8535. It's been at least a year since I did any biz with them, but ask for Hollywood he away took care of us.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Rick if you fixed that exhaust leak you would not need the radio's, besides they will not work from your boat to Tommy's. LOL

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear you. It is particualrly loud when we decide to roll in the marna at mid-night. Just looking around. Thought the idea of being able to talk to each other in the boat might be nice.

BTW Good to see you last weekend.

·
Registered
49 Posts
BTW Good to see you last weekend.[/QUOTE]

It was good to see you and your BOSS also, why didn't you stay for the feast! You don't spend enough time in the boat with the speeds you go to worry about talking, besides Donna has heard all your BS already. LOL
See you at the lake.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. We had some friends show that evening. We made dinner on the houseboat and just chilled. However the feast did look delicious. See you soon.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
PCI race Radios....

they bought out solder joint ....Scott is the Prez...nice guys..we have a complete system in the War Canoe. We can go boat to boat while haulin azz too...!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
i thought the point of a loud boat was so you cant hear anyone else's BS while driving:)hand:D

·
Havasu & Anaheim Hills
361 Posts
Just bought a system from rugged radios. I have there system in my sandcar and have been very happy. Their prices are considerably less than PCI, mobileradioncommunications.com etc.

Their headsets come standard with the hi-fi speaker upgrade. Most other places add $50 per headset for the upgrade. It makes a big difference if you are listening to an Ipod.

http://www.ruggedradios.com/

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just bought a system from rugged radios. I have there system in my sandcar and have been very happy. Their prices are considerably less than PCI, mobileradioncommunications.com etc.

Their headsets come standard with the hi-fi speaker upgrade. Most other places add $50 per headset for the upgrade. It makes a big difference if you are listening to an Ipod.

http://www.ruggedradios.com/
Thanks, have been a sand rat forever. Have a couple buddies with rugged radios. Seem like a nice piece.

Rick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts