Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al(zheimers) Davis finally fires Kiffin.Says he wont honor remainder of contract.He publicly talked to coaches on staff about replacing him before the firing.Unbelievable.Davis is a loon.Kiffin had the team playing hard,but he pissed off Alzheimers. More misery ahead for the Raiders.:mad:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Al Davis is the biggest piece of NFL shit! :)violent :)violent11I have always been a Cowboys fan but I used to love the Raiders as my local team until that MFER benched Marcus Allen! Then moved the team...
I hope Kiffen f's that piece of dirt! I hate lawers more then the Raiders but he should sue him for hostile work environment and everthing else some dirty lawer could think of!:):)punch
F-Al Daivs:)violent44

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
its not going to solve shit man...im sure there isnt a big line of coaches dying to coach for punk azz AL.D...i'm still die'n hard for my raiders:)devil

·
Registered
452 Posts
its not going to solve shit man...im sure there isnt a big line of coaches dying to coach for punk azz AL.D...i'm still die'n hard for my raiders:)devil
Who would want to work for that ass clown! .
He is a control freak worse then Jerry Jones but at least Jerry field a competitive team and wins!
Davis is just making money off of loyal fans and the history of the Raiders.
You guys could have a great team if it wasn't for him!

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Word is he has hired Tom Cable O-line coach as replacement......Im just soooooo tired of this.

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who would want to work for that ass clown! .
He is a control freak worse then Jerry Jones but at least Jerry field a competitive team and wins!
Davis is just making money off of loyal fans and the history of the Raiders.
You guys could have a great team if it wasn't for him!
Yes.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Al and his white jump suit should have just paid Kiffen to get out...its going to cost him even more when he eventually has to pay.

I love watching them go down in flames...

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
Hopefully Kiffin will sue the fock out of Al, what a douche bag...just like the whole team!!!

I agree......the only problem is....for some strange reason Al seems to always win in court.
  • He sued the NFL and won when he moved to LA
  • The City of Oakland sued him when he moved to LA, and I think Al won.
  • I think he sued the City of Oakland when he moved back and won
  • The other partners that own the Raiders have been sueing him for years....and they keep loosing.
I think he's got a deal with the devil.....but the devil can't seem to help him win!

No "real" football coach will work for him...the Raiders will never be good again until he's dead and gone......:)bulb

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
I agree......the only problem is....for some strange reason Al seems to always win in court.
  • He sued the NFL and won when he moved to LA
  • The City of Oakland sued him when he moved to LA, and I think Al won.
  • I think he sued the City of Oakland when he moved back and won
  • The other partners that own the Raiders have been sueing him for years....and they keep loosing.
I think he's got a deal with the devel.....but the devel can't seem to help him win!

No "real" football coach will work for him...the Raiders will never be good again until he's dead and gone......:)bulb
pssst...it's "Devil" ;)

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
If they would keep a coach longer then 60 days, maybe they could put together a squad.

They're the joke of the NFL and I don't think Al gives a shit.
The guy wipes his ass with $100 bills.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Again raider fans, AL DAVIS is the reason you guys SUCK. Well that and your qb is horrible and your defense is terrible. The list goes on and on

:)hand:)hand:)hand

Insert comment from HUSTLER right here.............................................

·
Registered
884 Posts
Another stupid move by Al.
I hate the Raiders, but Kiffen was turning that team around and you could see results. So much for that, guess Al likes to have the worst NFL team year after year. Once again the Raiders are the biggest joke of an organization in the NFL.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts