·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I was pulling for the Saints!:)sphss

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
That is some fuuny shit there police investication and a good beat down!!!! radiers are at mid season form funny thing is every radier fan you talk to think they just won the super bowl hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts

• yea da raiders are the best !!!!!!!not
TUNNEL T

THE BEST 4-0 TEAM OF PRE SEASON (OH WAIT THERE NOT 4-0 )

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
i think the raiders are just fake'n it so's they be's better later:D not!,raiders suck and always will:D

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Good thing they have a faithful following, kinda like the rats in the ocean dealio...classic Raiders.....

But they continue to fly the silver and black.....right into the crapper, where they belong!!!

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Every year they seem to play well in the pre-season.

I'll be happy if they're playing .500 ball at the halfway mark of the season.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
I've been saying this for years, get rid of Davis and either let his daughter run the team or someone else with better abilities. This man's time has passed many years ago and it's a tragedy what he's doing to a once proud organization. IMO the NFL should step in some how, I know the NFL is a tad paranoid of him due to the past lawsuits but he's the Manger of the General Partnership, yes he's a large stockholder but he's not the largest owner of the team. The family that has the largest stake tried a few years back to have Davis show them the financial records and they couldn't even get that since he has such a iron clad contract to control the team. He was an inovator(sp) and an awesome ambassador(sp) for the NFL but that was so long ago, he needs to turn the reigns over to a more capable person. Look at the drafts, coaching decisions and the play calling, it's all Davis all the time.

And you Raider Fan, stop thinking that since you beat the Cowboys in preseason each year that this team is going to win it all. IMO 3-13 and that's a reach.

Sincerely,

The #1 Raider Hater

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
I've been saying this for years, get rid of Davis and either let his daughter run the team or someone else with better abilities. This man's time has passed many years ago and it's a tragedy what he's doing to a once proud organization. IMO the NFL should step in some how, I know the NFL is a tad paranoid of him due to the past lawsuits but he's the Manger of the General Partnership, yes he's a large stockholder but he's not the largest owner of the team. The family that has the largest stake tried a few years back to have Davis show them the financial records and they couldn't even get that since he has such a iron clad contract to control the team. He was an inovator(sp) and an awesome ambassador(sp) for the NFL but that was so long ago, he needs to turn the reigns over to a more capable person. Look at the drafts, coaching decisions and the play calling, it's all Davis all the time.

And you Raider Fan, stop thinking that since you beat the Cowboys in preseason each year that this team is going to win it all. IMO 3-13 and that's a reach.

Sincerely,

The #1 Raider Hater

good read:)devil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts