Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to find i nice rail kit other than ligthning out of lake elsinore. anybody know of other companies out there that make a really nice rail kit. im to lazy to make one so id rather buy one and install it.

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not a lightning??
my buddy has one and i dont like it. it looks like it was pressed not machined and all the parts were not deburred edgges to rough. just my personal opinion. ive seen better products and if had more time would machine some myself but dont have time to. would rather buy them and install em, plus the cost of material and time to set up the machines not worth to me. time is money and the price of gas id rather be worken and maken more gas money for more boaten trips

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi-techperformance has them to, thats who i used. Lightning makes a nice kit though for the price! i used there housing and drive line cover.
i agree on the rest of there stuff butt the rail peices were not that impresive to me

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
I like that sig line pic!!!:)devil Those are nice!:D

:)plateJump:)plateJump

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
I don't know the brand on mine but it looks like it was pressed also.

Here's another rail kit question, how do you polish it without screwing up your carpet?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Jan (Lightning)makes very nice rail kits and idividual parts as well ,always high quality and good service we regularly use/sell there products on installs and resto's We also have raw unpolished precision pieces (plates etc) for DYI's, Racers etc Tom

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Jan (Lightning)makes very nice rail kits and idividual parts as well ,always high quality and good service we regularly use/sell there products on installs and resto's We also have raw unpolished precision pieces (plates etc) for DYI's, Racers etc Tom

Hey Tom,
I need the plates for the outside of the stringers. Can you get them seperatley? Can you PM a price or would you rather me call?

Richard

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
who makes the drive line 2 piece split covers? i need 1 badly or i'll end up like fleetmus at some point:mad:

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts