Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the radar it looks like Havasu should be getting a pretty good rain also.

A good day for movies and eating hangover/comfort food :)

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Sprinkle

Just a sidewalk wetting sprinkle here last night. Only lasted a few minutes, then gone. ........MP

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Ya, what MP said. Here in Whittier, just a sprinkle around cocktail hour but wow, had ice mixed with rain!
CC

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Ya, what MP said. Here in Whittier, just a sprinkle around cocktail hour but wow, had ice mixed with rain!
CC
Hey, we used to live in Whittier above Whittier Blvd off Bogardus & North of Russell.

As for us now in Utard land, It snowed again last night.:)coffee

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Huntington Beach Cold and Sunny

We had a lot of wind last night but no real rain.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
yep, rain. decided to launch the boat earlier today, drove to copper canyon and came back, the laked looked nice... then... rain... then... I'm off the water... Gonna watch some roundy round and do some tax stuff, ARGGGGG.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Talked to my Pops this a.m., snowing in Kingman, 28*!
CC

·
Registered
773 Posts
On the radar it looks like Havasu should be getting a pretty good rain also.

A good day for movies and eating hangover/comfort food :)
Deanne said you two sat in the new boat and had some coctails! I guess the delivery guy finally found your place. I'm a little pissed with you though.......everyone kept saying F-Mohave as I drove the boat around !!!!!

Just kidding, everyone told me we got a great boat but I already knew that. Thanks again Tom, we'll enjoy it for a long time.

yep, rain. decided to launch the boat earlier today, drove to copper canyon and came back, the laked looked nice... then... rain... then... I'm off the water... Gonna watch some roundy round and do some tax stuff, ARGGGGG.

We launched from windsor at about 9:30 this morning and cruised the lake a bit. We ended up at Copper cyn and were one of two boats there. The sky looked a bit dark so we blasted back to the channel about 11:00 and left there a little later when the wind and sprinkles started. We never saw anyone we recognized, they must be smarter than us and stayed inside.

I wis I took a pic of the crazy spring breakers on their rented sea doos wearing bikinis while I had 2 sweatshirts and a blanket on.:)hammers

·
HOOAH ! my "Battle Buddy"
145 Posts
Hey Tom, alittle sprinkles while we were sitting in Kenny's this morning for breakfast. You missed a GREAT day yesterday at the Rodeo. Lots of bikes, could have been alittle more organized but hey....small towns run small events....lol I left the bike in Havsau today..... I will look for a ride to LHC later to retrieve it

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Tom, alittle sprinkles while we were sitting in Kenny's this morning for breakfast. You missed a GREAT day yesterday at the Rodeo. Lots of bikes, could have been alittle more organized but hey....small towns run small events....lol I left the bike in Havsau today..... I will look for a ride to LHC later to retrieve it
Bobaloo/Angie picked up the 29 from me and then I had the Benningtn delivered. After that it was cocktails in the garage on the new boat with the stereo playing :)

If the boats weren't coming/going we would have come down for it. I got your message and was wondering if you made that ride back in the rain this AM....

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
Bobaloo/Angie picked up the 29 from me and then I had the Benningtn delivered. After that it was cocktails in the garage on the new boat with the stereo playing :)

If the boats weren't coming/going we would have come down for it. I got your message and was wondering if you made that ride back in the rain this AM....
It rained big drops in Dana Point for about 5 minutes tonight. Your brother said he had thunderstorms last night (Sat night) in Corona.

Tom....how about some pics??

:)hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts