·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here in Mesa. Glad I changed my boating schedule:D

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Im here at the store jimmy and it was throwing down. We were going to go out but dont think so now. O well, gunna go find some mud around keiths to play in:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Looks like another round is coming here in beautiful south Chandler. I hear thunder. The clouds are starting thicken. Thought I left this stuff in Oregon.

Maybe it'll clear up for tomorrow??

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Looks like another round is coming here in beautiful south Chandler. I hear thunder. The clouds are starting thicken. Thought I left this stuff in Oregon.

Maybe it'll clear up for tomorrow??
I thought the forcast called for rain all weekend. Dunno. You feeling better?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rain in AZ. lol... We still got Monday:)devil

·
Registered
391 Posts
I thought the forcast called for rain all weekend. Dunno. You feeling better?
Feeling a little cabin fever I think. I have been cleared to do anything I normally would except I can't lift anything over 15 punds. Glad beer comes in 12 oz packages.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wish it would rain here in So Cal.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
yeah bro, yuma is a ****ing mess... my brothers backyard is about 3 inches under water.. super haha i love it!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Wish it would rain here in So Cal.
Your kidding right? I was looking at the radar and it looks like So Cal is getting hammered!:)coffee

·
Registered
335 Posts
I was dissapointed! Got up early to drag the boat out so the kids could wash it, Rain??? Didn't see that coming! Lasted most of the morning too!

Oh well, I'm with Jimmy, if tomorrow looks bad, there's always Monday!

Ray

'course, I think my bilge pump woulda kept up with it, prolly shoulda went anyway, woulda been quiet there fo sho!

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
well sat the first storm hit us at around 330 and the second hit at about 4 and damn did it come down thankfully we were rocking the ghetto star so we just hung out till it got worse then we decided to head on it and that boat took every little wake that we had here in yuma. then came the real party!! needless to say i got sick today at 11 in the parking lot of fishers because i thought it was a brilliant idea to close down the bars in town after a full day of drinking on the water. this being boatless has its perks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts