Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Ralph Richardson and family on their TE 9.0 World Championship. Ralph, driving a DiMarco Flat has just finished an awesome season. I know of no family that is nicer and more deserving than these people!!!Sorry I left before I got the news Ralph!! Ride the high, you earned it:)devil:)devil
Denis

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Congrats Ralph!!! Just like what we were talking about on Friday and Saturday!!! Melodramatic!!! Great job, you earned it!!!

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Congrats to you Ralph. I am sure Joey is damn proud of his Daddy! You put your time in, and you deserve it! Right on. Joe.

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
Congrads Ralph.. Was cool getting to talk a bit with you this weekend.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Thanks to all for the congrats!!! It was a tough weekend after red lighting in the first round and just having to stand by and watch to see if everything falls into place. Now I understand the part about how much luck is involved in racing. I have to give a big thanks to Stan Tweety and Bill McGuinn that laid all the cards in place for us.

Congrats to David and all of the winners this weekend.

Thanks Denis for the kick ass shifter. That thing has worked great all year.

Ralph Richardson

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations Ralph you and your crew did a great job this year .I thought i had it won but old boat had other ideas.We had Bill off the line and why she ran 9.30 is a mystery.2008 div. 1 Top Elim was alot of fun this year .The first round is on me in vegas. Alan. By the way me and the old bucket were 3 wins to 0 loses against the new champ.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Congratulations Ralph you and your crew did a great job this year .I thought i had it won but old boat had other ideas.We had Bill off the line and why she ran 9.30 is a mystery.2008 div. 1 Top Elim was alot of fun this year .The first round is on me in vegas. Alan. By the way me and the old bucket were 3 wins to 0 loses against the new champ.

Trust me I am FULLY aware of that 3-0 record. I was trying to avoid looking at the ladder on Sat. morning, just about shit myself when I did finally go and look.

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
1,099 Posts
GREAT JOB!!!!! Good to see a flat take the title!!!

The racing gods were looking after you. It's not very often that both you and Vail go out 1st round!!! What a tight battle, isn't there about 100 points between both of you???

I guess that sould be 100 points between all 3 of you.
Alan, did you get around Vail for 2nd???

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes we passed jeff for 2nd.from what my son tells me the look on his face when the win light came on in the 2nd round to take 2nd was priceless.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
yes we passed jeff for 2nd.from what my son tells me the look on his face when the win light came on in the 2nd round to take 2nd was priceless.
Hey Alan, your dad told me you did some swimming at the out ramp!! Where you that excited??;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts