Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a berkeley ram horn raverse bucket that has the cable atachment on the right side i have one that has it on the left side willing to give the one i got and cash for the rite one thanks!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont quite understand? the only reason i havent used the one i have is i bought 3 new cables for the boat last year and and the c-g type setup like the reverse bucket i have uses a thread in cable for the tiller arm the b type setup uses a clamp on cable and i dont want to another $100 cable

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
take a pic of the back of the boat...straight on, so we can see all of the pump! :)...i know i/we can help u out :)

FastRat

·
Registered
388 Posts
dont quite understand? the only reason i havent used the one i have is i bought 3 new cables for the boat last year and and the c-g type setup like the reverse bucket i have uses a thread in cable for the tiller arm the b type setup uses a clamp on cable and i dont want to another $100 cable
Don't have one but i think this is the style your looking for, you might try calling Jim Brock he's likely to have one

·
Registered
3 Posts
i need a berkeley ram horn raverse bucket that has the cable atachment on the right side i have one that has it on the left side willing to give the one i got and cash for the rite one thanks!

Do you still have the bucket with the attachments on the left? How much if you want to sell it?
Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts