1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Short and stout
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got to say RCL, I would really like to meet you some day as It seems that you have the same since of humor I do. My friends her in Northern California say I'm funny and crazy as I must say you have me beat by far. Love the web site pic's

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Nunes1111111,
That's flattering that you would like to meet me but I'm not really that cool. I am a man that was made by Billy B and Dave Sammons. Without them I would be nothing. I was also dropped on my head as a child...

Dropped OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CC

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Amen!!!!!!

I figure wrinklepuss is in Burley without any internet access and we can screw with him until I leave for Burley on Friday...glad ya liked it Ryan..

It's nice not having him around, evicting us out of his plethera of parking spaces at the Rankin v-drive regatta, shutting down water access just before you go in, after an hour wait, and his all around crappy demeanor toward anyone without a blower, he makes a lousy neighbor, stuck his exhaust pipe in our window so he didn't have to smell it!!!!! And the rag tags that visit his camp, WELL,,,,,, you know what I mean!!! God, I miss him already!!!!:)devil

·
Short and stout
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Agreed.

Nunes, if ever in his vicinity, run away.
Thanks for the insight. :D After further review of the comments and visual material that has been provided over the past and present forums of RCL. I must say that it would still be a honor to meet him as it does seem that he may be a little of camber in strut degrees :)bulb I know that none the less he must still be a all right guy.

The reason I was trying to get into contact with Rankin was I'm a circle boat fanatic and unfortunately I do not have the funds to pursue this sport at this time in my life. But none the less I would love to gather any information possible. In a past forum Sharp Shooter stated that I should try and get into contact with him to get my information out to him in hopes of possible becoming a crew member in the future as all I have at this point is time and would love to be a part of the circle boat madness.

Thanks for all the laughs RCL as that is one reason I look forward to getting on this forum every day. :)devil

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,593 Posts
Thanks for the insight. :D After further review of the comments and visual material that has been provided over the past and present forums of RCL. I must say that it would still be a honor to meet him as it does seem that he may be a little of camber in strut degrees :)bulb I know that none the less he must still be a all right guy.

The reason I was trying to get into contact with Rankin was I'm a circle boat fanatic and unfortunately I do not have the funds to pursue this sport at this time in my life. But none the less I would love to gather any information possible. In a past forum Sharp Shooter stated that I should try and get into contact with him to get my information out to him in hopes of possible becoming a crew member in the future as all I have at this point is time and would love to be a part of the circle boat madness.

Thanks for all the laughs RCL as that is one reason I look forward to getting on this forum every day. :)devil

I think you suffered the same head trauma as myself...poor bastard....:)hand

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
"good riddens"

I think your more like 10-8 ?

Don't say packin' around RCL especially if he is taking a 10-100..:)hand
sh........... HOWDY!!!!! is there anyone left here to talk about all those other "HAWNYACKERS" that went there????? I heard the whole Burley thing blew over last night, going to be a tractor race!!!! You know as well as I do, they didn't take the right props for that!!!! Gotta Love It!!!! :)grn

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.