Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
any news from back east.
Hey Gordy,

Ty is in the water now waiting for the SS heat to start. Ks are last to run. Pro Stock will be 2 heats after SS. Keep checking back and I ll post up what happens after this heat.

PS

The same amount of time it took you to post up for free on here, you could have just called you cheap ^%*$(#^#()#&ker:D

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Lil King,

I dont know how to put this but, Joey is tearing down the SS engine because he didnt like the way it sounded. He instructed all of us to pay attention. He is dissallowing us to use our cell phones until 6pm. It's kind of his gig now so I dont know what to tell you. This will be my last post as I dont want to get in trouble.

Tony

·
Banned
4,497 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Detention?

Lil King,

I dont know how to put this but, Joey is tearing down the SS engine because he didnt like the way it sounded. He instructed all of us to pay attention. He is dissallowing us to use our cell phones until 6pm. It's kind of his gig now so I dont know what to tell you. This will be my last post as I dont want to get in trouble.

Tony
There's no detention in boat racing!!! What are you worried about?.........

·
Administrator
11,501 Posts
Oopsie though! You A-HOLE drivers are all alike,tear the SH!T up and say Oopsie, This should make a nice little movie!
Pat dont' be all butt hurt n shit those turn buoys come up on you awfully quick. ;)

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Soup Kitchen??

Hey crashalata please tell me that the rumors are not true:)sphss tell me that there is not an old blue hair that goes about 280lbs wears a lot of bling and goes by the name of Commander isn't running a SOUP KITCHEN out of his motorhome PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE. I hope the 100k a year to race the SS isnt going to drive all the semi retired SS drivers to sink to this. JUST SAYING :D :D :D lol
Wow, that's a soup kitchen? He must be a hellofa cooking instructor, teaching all six of those young girls to cook. I think there might be something else going on there as "baby dolls" don't make very good cooking aprons.........Go Bobby!!!

Ray

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
The 4 boats there were

K69
K23 Duff
K36 Joe Reagan with Dale H driving.
K555 Bob Zabady owned. Eric Hahn driving.

After a rough first day we managed to win the Eastern Divisional Main in the K. Duff was behind us and I think K36 took third. We ended up putting in the 540 out of the K5. Dave and Gordy's engine was full of sand after I tipped her over on Saturday. I just drove a bad arc in the turn and I went to correct it to avoid hitting a buoy and it grabbed a chine and went over. Rankdizzle, John Avery, Joey, Ty, Jim and Charlotte Newton, Tyler Roth, and Junior and Coleen Davis all worked their asses off to get the boat flushed out and cleaned and then get the engines swapped. We got hit with a huge rain/thunderstorm that dumped 4 inches of rain in a hour.

Ty cleaned house in the SS/PS 80.
He steam rolled the whole East coast. Fitzy was running side by side with him each heat and it was bad ass to watch them duel it out. In the end it was all Ty.
Had a great time in Maryland and hopefully I get some video up.

·
Members only
4,393 Posts
The 4 boats there were

K69
K23 Duff
K36 Joe Reagan with Dale H driving.
K555 Bob Zabady owned. Eric Hahn driving.

After a rough first day we managed to win the Eastern Divisional Main in the K. Duff was behind us and I think K36 took third. We ended up putting in the 540 out of the K5. Dave and Gordy's engine was full of sand after I tipped her over on Saturday. I just drove a bad arc in the turn and I went to correct it to avoid hitting a buoy and it grabbed a chine and went over. Rankdizzle, John Avery, Joey, Ty, Jim and Charlotte Newton, Tyler Roth, and Junior and Coleen Davis all worked their asses off to get the boat flushed out and cleaned and then get the engines swapped. We got hit with a huge rain/thunderstorm that dumped 4 inches of rain in a hour.

Ty cleaned house in the SS/PS 80.
He steam rolled the whole East coast. Fitzy was running side by side with him each heat and it was bad ass to watch them duel it out. In the end it was all Ty.
Had a great time in Maryland and hopefully I get some video up.
You know when you talk this way ole Rattle can jew gets all frothed up n shit... some of them boys down in the strap on dildo section get a little tingling sensation as well...:)gay:(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.