Performance Boats Forum banner

How do you rate Vanessa Faccioti?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! It's Sunday evening, and you know what that means. That's right—you have to go to work tomorrow! HA! Well, here's some consolation...it's also time for this week's SWIMSUIT USA model, and today we've got Vanessa Faccioti. So go rate her in our poll and enjoy!

·
6,873 Posts
Wow. Even if she was puking and covered in filth ... she is still better than the Chinese run website... great job Brett

·
6,873 Posts
The problem with the Chinese websites is that half an hour later, you want the URL again.
Very true. Everyone is scared to speak the truths. So they all like Fat or smoked out women... but this is why we love this place ... the best of the best come here

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Pretty face, one of the best you've had recently. Too bad about the hole in her nose, I keep thinking about snot coming out those holes whenever I see that.....:))eek:))

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty face, one of the best you've had recently. Too bad about the hole in her nose, I keep thinking about snot coming out those holes whenever I see that.....:))eek:))

That never occurred to me before, Hkunz....THANKS FOR PUTTING THE IMAGE IN OUR HEADS

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
That never occurred to me before, Hkunz....THANKS FOR PUTTING THE IMAGE IN OUR HEADS
Really? I always wonder when I see spare holes in a person's face; will milk dribble out of the stud in the cheek?:confused:

The answer is, unfortunately, yes. Once the seal is broken, there will be leakage. They never tell you about it, of course.....:shock:

·
Registered
152 Posts
looks like not high rating - i will take your guys castoffs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts