Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was married only once, i was 24 and my wife was 18, that was in 1980, just ended so that equals 29 years together. We are now divorced and we actually get along pretty good.

So here im am single, handsome as hell ;) and lookin' for the right date for my future Havasu trips... Ratso hook me up im to busy to hunt down chicks :D

E-harmoney.perforance boats.com

Bio:

54 years young
5-11'
188#s
fit and trim
not a shy bone in me
own boat in Havasu along with 3 lake lice
own my on business for 30 years
Own my own home
Did i mention i was good lookin'?
oh yeah have no baggage
Active, good in the hay, I’m sooo good I yell out my own name during sex :)devil

So post pics and lets get me a date :)hand

Attachments

·
The King
1,107 Posts
The chicks are gonna want to see a pic of your boat too.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I was married only once, i was 24 and my wife was 18, that was in 1980, just ended so that equals 29 years together. We are now divorced and we actually get along pretty good.

So here im am single, handsome as hell ;) and lookin' for the right date for my future Havasu trips... Ratso hook me up im to busy to hunt down chicks :D

E-harmoney.perforance boats.com

Bio:

54 years young
5-11'
188#s
fit and trim
not a shy bone in me
own boat in Havasu along with 3 lake lice
own my on business for 30 years
Own my own home
Did i mention i was good lookin'?
oh yeah have no baggage
Active, good in the hay, I’m sooo good I yell out my own name during sex :)devil

So post pics and lets get me a date :)hand
I'm not that good at finding Miss Right... just Miss Right Now lol...

You gotta find time still to build your social network, get out and about.
I have a buddy, 48 years old, and can't get a date to save his life. Problem is, he won't ever get out. He isn't the club type and blah blah blah... There are a couple right now I know that might be interested in him, but he flat refuses to go out clubbing, and I'm not going to bring them to him. Both of these chicks are single (One her husband passed away when she was like 27) and neither of them like the bar scene too much, but why stay home and watch Letterman and Leno... They give anything for a guy to drag them away from that lifestyle.

I know years back, TPC had a deal going on chicks he met on the personals, kinda described them and the dates they went on. Nowdays I think it's easier than ever to meet em, myspace and even facebook too.

I keep a couple places in town where I can "always be found"... but still branch out on other nights where things may be happening. I can't count how many chicks I've taken home that rarely come out because as they say "I knew you'd be here"...;)

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Usually when they find out who you are and what you have, the hard part is getting them to leave ! :D
Aint that the truth..

Mark, what ya gotta do is start a "Rotation". Don't be too picky at first. Once you have one, ya gotta find number two. She should be better than the first, but don't kick #1 to the curb, just put her on the back burner while you hang with #2. At the same time, you're on the look out for #3, cuz sooner or later you're gonna get tired of #2 (or she of you - it's a two way street).

Now let's assume you have three in your rotation. #2 is PMS'ing or just naggin'. No worries, up your game with #3. But she's gotta go see her sisters new grand daughter (or she has the flu, or whatever). Ya call #1 up and go out to dinner and re-kindle that ol' flame.

Since my divorce, I have three solid ladies in "My Rotation". I'm a one gal kinda guy, so I usually just play with 'em one at a time. But when one starts acting up, I just move on. I usually go out and play in the clubs and what not, always looking for #4. There have been many #4's, but for whatever reason they have not remained in the rotation. In the interim, however, I usually see what one of the other two are up to and go that route for a while.

My challenge is that I'm real picky - especially when you see what I have to offer. But it works for me. I've made a personal decision that lifes to short to compromise.

So that leads me to the, "where ya gonna find 'em", part... I gotta agree with Ratso, you gotta get out there and play. The internet is an awesome tool to meet women. Most woman in your age group are empty nestors looking to get out and have fun. What are you waiting for? Here's some places to start.
Match.com works, but I don't like the fee's. But if you don't like the bar scene, you'll find lots of ladies there, that are looking for you too.
Meetup.com is a favorite. Search there for an activity and go do it. You are GAURANTEED to meet people there with smilar interest. More woman go out then men, so you'll be in high demand. Check it out.
Lastly, one of my favorites is "Plenty of Fish" (POF.com). It's a free dating site. It also has Forums and the shit that you'll find there is classic.

Having said all that, clubs and bars are still the proven meeting grounds. I like Blues & Jazz, so I have all the local clubs saved in my favorites on the computer and when I get some free time, I go listen to live music. If I meet some one there cool. If not, cool. I enjoyed the evening anyways (as opposed to being in some meet market with some heffer trying to get into my pants). The only other peice of advice I'll give about clubbin', is that ya gotta go late. If you start at Happy Hour, you're gonna be too polluted to accomplish anything. Go home after work, eat a good meal, maybe rub one out (Something About Mary), take a nap, shower and head to the clubs after 10p. I find, that's when the majority of women hit the scene (Hell, it takes that long for them to figure out wat they're gonna wear and put their make up on). By arriving late, it also reduces your chances of driving drunk, since you haven't been drinking for 6-8 hours.

Anyways, there are some of my tips. Don't know if they'll work for you, but my buddies can't believe the trim I'm pulling these days. Good luck.

BTW Ratso, how'd I do?

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
A good place to start might be the PB party next week ..... looking for somethin in her late 20's early 30's ?:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yea............ in your 4" stolleto's .......MAYBE!!!!!:p:)sphss:D
SummitKarl you are soooo crewl... I hate this man who repairs my boat everytime i'm on the lake. No more 11pm calls to you demanding repairs in 20 minutes or less, lets figure 2am.

Kark AKA the-best-boat-fixer-upper-guy-in-havasu
I'll never retain your services, your prices are to low, your work is quick, you toss in free labor and materials... You sure are a dirtbag:D

Oh BTW Karl my X-wife kept saying things like he's cool etc.. Want her address, Oh god payback is a bitch....

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts