Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hilari-ass to see life time thug Ray Lewis pray to god, When he is a walking murderer..!! Why doesn't everyone treat him like OJ..?? What P.O.S...!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's hilari-ass to see life time thug Ray Lewis pray to god, When he is a walking murderer..!! Why doesn't everyone treat him like OJ..?? What P.O.S...!!!
If you actually key on him, 98% of the time he's on roller skates being blocked backwards out of the play. Had a good game a couple ago though.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
All the cryin' and ballin' after the last two games is a bit excessive for a growed up man.

·
Registered
176 Posts
"I agree the gangbangin look alike qb for the niners is a way better role model"

He is actually a way better role model. And pretty much all of those "gang bang" looking tattoos are actually quotes and scene's from the bible. And he talks like a nice respectable well educated human, not a thug. No comparison in my book.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
He's a "sports hero" and a "celebrity" so he pretty much gets a pass on whatever he wants to do as long as he's producing on the field. As far as the praying, it's similar in that, as long as he asks for forgiveness, he's cool with god and gets a pass into the pearly gates. Helps explain why something like 95%+ of prison populace are "true believers". Good deal for them, less so for their victims.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
He's a "sports hero" and a "celebrity" so he pretty much gets a pass on whatever he wants to do as long as he's producing on the field. As far as the praying, it's similar in that, as long as he asks for forgiveness, he's cool with god and gets a pass into the pearly gates. Helps explain why something like 95%+ of prison populace are "true believers". Good deal for them, less so for their victims.
He Knows there is HELL TO PAY.....Great Ball Player...but he's going to pay..too bad

·
Registered
87 Posts
"I agree the gangbangin look alike qb for the niners is a way better role model"

He is actually a way better role model. And pretty much all of those "gang bang" looking tattoos are actually quotes and scene's from the bible. And he talks like a nice respectable well educated human, not a thug. No comparison in my book.
^^^^^
X2 he's actually well mannered and very appreciative of his adopted family! Way better role model than that self righteous POS Ray Lewis!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts